Reviews for The Heiderich Theory
Latias876 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
What Al said also applies what Izumi said. 'All is One, One is All'. I'm very inspired by this speech. Do you mind me using it (sort of) if I need to? If you don't, it's ok but I just would like to use it so that more people can see your work (don't worry, I'll credit you!). :)
Damien-Damien chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Is the last chapter coming soon? I'd hate to see this stop so close to the end.
VaraReadsTooMuch chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Update soon please! I loved Charismatic so much, and this follows on so perfectly. I can't believe how talented you are.
Syra Sunn chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
I understand what you're trying to get across with Edward, and I think you've handled it pretty well. We all know that if Edward COULD do anything, he'd rush head-long in there - with Alphonse by his side - and kick bad guy ass. But like you pointed out, Alphonse isn't there and he is the only person Edward had left. So yes, he's stuck and generally angery because doing nothing isn't what he does.

Haha, don't worry too much about historical accuracy. Yes, it should be maintained, but this IS fanFICTION, so little details (even if they're glaringly obvious to you) shouldn't be worried over too much.

Already at the last chapter?! *insert face of woe* Awwwww! *now I shall pout*

- Syra
Syra Sunn chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
You're right, this IS really long! But I'm not complaining! Nope, not one bit *grin* Sorry for the later reply, I didn't have a stable internet connection. I saw the update, but couldn't read or review.

The inclusion of the football game is a nice break between the tension of the war, for both readers and characters.

Gah! I don't have that much time left. Sorry for the short review, but know that I really enjoyed it! Now, to study for my A levels!

- Syra
The OMG Cat chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Good Luck with your GCSEs!
Lauren-kun chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I just wanted to say that I agree with you on your whole animal-cage thing. When I was little, I believed in Christ because my mother was Christian, and that it made me feel safe. However, I soon discarded religion, and that made everything seem just so, REAL. Not like, the good type of real that everything seems brighter. But the scary type of real that you realize that you only have so much time, and then you're simply gone. Sorry to give this speech to you, I just wanted to show you a slightly different view on what you said.
And did you say that English accents are boring? You just insulted every American EVER because we all want your accent. (That was a joke, BTW). Awesome story! I LOVE Alphonse, and all his head in the clouds "save everyone!" glory! KEEP WRITING! Your awesome -Lauren-kun
The OMG Cat chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Beautiful. I think you portrade him brilliantly (cant spell)
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
That speech was amazing. I could really FEEL Al's embarassment cause I almost couldn't read the speech the first time. But then I went back around and read it through slowly... I think I share his viewpoint. In alot of ways. It almost seems like you were speaking to my brain(because heart sounds too cheesy XD) and love what you did with that whole scene. I also have a REEEEEEALLY bad feeling about Ed... I hope you plan to do a chapter about his experiences too at some point. (and by the way, I'm American and I think that ANY type of British accent is Amazing! XD)
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Aww! Al and Emily are really cute! I've never watched Hetalia but y friends talk about it alot. I hope Ed is ok! And Merry Christmas!
The OMG Cat chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Merry christmas XD
Lauren-kun chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I think that british people say crisps not chips, but I'm American so that that for what you will. Great story, keep writing!
Lauren chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
OMG! You shot Edward! That early! Jesus woman...
Bless little Al ad Emily! 3
I love my Christmas Prezzie thank you!
Now I'm like...hmmm. Is he going to go to a camp? Is that we're the endings going to happen?
I dunno I'm just guessing!
Foreshadowing? What's that in English? Or Lauren-ish?
But yeah I love this chapter! As usual!
HopelessLauren chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
. - Money site may help :P
But I like it! (AGAIN) Whoop! Churcill says more amazing quotes hope you put them in.
You should start proof reading you has a lot of the wrong words in here, like 'if' for 'it' or 'he' and 'she', also 'lot' you put 'let' :/ I'm correcting you on spelling XD That's new...
Your word counts go up on everything (Including History Assesments)
HopelessLauren chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Hehe! I love the advertisment but atleast put me name right, darling!
Yes Northeastenr people (Like Me) (Not you, as your from Manchester) do speak like that...especially meh!
You should include 'TOON' or 'TOWN' somewhere or 'Born in a barn' (I love our sayings) (Or 'CHAVer') ;)
But yeah! I love this chapter as it's kinda like gappy. You don't know everything one or the others doing which is great, makes you think.
Get a new computer babe, It'll be easier or get one fixed maybe? Hehe!
Aw I love ya really!