Reviews for The Story of Us - End Notes
enosgalpal chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Are you going to go anywhere with this? I sure hope so. I love your stories, they are so rich in detail and personal observations. God bless.
milli libri chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I see what you mean about this chapter feeling more like the start of something new than the cap to Enos and Daisy's young love. I was sad to come to the end ... until I noticed that you have more! Will be heading over to check those out immediately. Your writing is clean and emotional, your research extremely impressive, and your handle on the characters makes them seem very real. Well done!
i1976 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great emotions between Daisy and Enos during the funeral (there's no need of words); I like when Daisy realizes she could lose Enos because of his work (a leit-motif of my fics, LOL).
And 'bout those drunk teenagers dead... and Daisy could be one of them. Goosebumps.
mygh91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
And here we have a profound reason why both Enos and Daisy hold back from each other, an inner terror of losing the other forever. Safer to dream of what could be than to have it and then lose it.
Enos'sGal chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I really like the scene you have set up at the cemetery between Daisy and Enos, how they sort of avoid each other but still have that connection with their eyes.

And when they both learned of the fire! OMG! GOOSEBUMPS!

Awesome work as always, WENN!