Reviews for Rise of a fever
Tara chapter 3 . 7/14
Oh My Goodness! (I read the last AN)
I think that your fanfics are really good!
AnimeFan197 chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Oohhhh! Your teacher found your stories
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
That woulfld be so embarrassing for your teacher to find your fanfics. BUT PLEEEAAAAASSSSE UPDATE.
jackson overland chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
You could of done more chapts lol but wow really good I like it when people do fanfics of jack being sick
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
ok that whole thing with the teacher is really unfortunate and funny. good story btw
veterianarian chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
your teacher is sadistic how and why would they do that
Terriermon3908 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Momentai, WHAT?! Tou had me worried about the dying thing.
MOMENTAI! NOT! You have got me shocked! I am so glad
I just found out this story! You put it on HIATUS for 2 YEARS?!
Mo-men-tai!
You better not again! This is Aminegirl's worst case.
Ps. Momentai, wait. Who is Animegirl? Please say so.
Pps. Also, do not put in 2 year hiatus or I will flame you and hope you will get FLAMED. I will say Momentai, and this time, you DON'T wanna know what it means.
Momentai! Bye!
Terriermon3908 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Momentai! Of course I forgive you for your horrible updating skills. (no offense.) cuz I'm a big softie. But if you hadn't said sorry and asked for forgivness... Down the flaming (i flame stories when mad) hole!
Ps. I usually go by the penname fanfic lover 399, but I felt like, "time for a change of pace" and the last few stories I reviewed I used the penname Terriermon3908. Momentai! By the way, Momentai is not a spelling mistake. Its means anything you want it to mean, or when you don't know what to say. Translation: i watched it on a anime, digimon, and Terriermon says Momentai all the time, so I just uswd this one beacuse my catchphrase is Terriermon's catchphrase.
Momentai!
Translation: bye! Luved your chap and forgive you for your terrible updating skills! Momentai: Yes, I meant that. Ha! Ha! Ha!
KeidaHattori chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
ouch. could be worse. like, teacher's son discovers fanfiction, she makes us write fanfics for classic american lit.
i had to write 'the crucible' fan fic, which is actually my most popular story sadly enough
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Tell them what lemons are and see then run to separate horizons with deep blushes.
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Uh, pediatricians know how to deal with a sick child...
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Oh my gosh are you serious why did he do that ? Oh and great chapter
The All-Seeing Ry chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Wow. Your teacher read your FanFics!? That's nuts!
Good job on Chapter 3, girl! *applause*
Comander of the Cards chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
O-O teachers shouldn't do that.