Reviews for Rise of a fever
jackson overland chapter 3 . 4/29
You could of done more chapts lol but wow really good I like it when people do fanfics of jack being sick
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
ok that whole thing with the teacher is really unfortunate and funny. good story btw
veterianarian chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
your teacher is sadistic how and why would they do that
Terriermon3908 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Momentai, WHAT?! Tou had me worried about the dying thing.
MOMENTAI! NOT! You have got me shocked! I am so glad
I just found out this story! You put it on HIATUS for 2 YEARS?!
Mo-men-tai!
You better not again! This is Aminegirl's worst case.
Ps. Momentai, wait. Who is Animegirl? Please say so.
Pps. Also, do not put in 2 year hiatus or I will flame you and hope you will get FLAMED. I will say Momentai, and this time, you DON'T wanna know what it means.
Momentai! Bye!
Terriermon3908 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Momentai! Of course I forgive you for your horrible updating skills. (no offense.) cuz I'm a big softie. But if you hadn't said sorry and asked for forgivness... Down the flaming (i flame stories when mad) hole!
Ps. I usually go by the penname fanfic lover 399, but I felt like, "time for a change of pace" and the last few stories I reviewed I used the penname Terriermon3908. Momentai! By the way, Momentai is not a spelling mistake. Its means anything you want it to mean, or when you don't know what to say. Translation: i watched it on a anime, digimon, and Terriermon says Momentai all the time, so I just uswd this one beacuse my catchphrase is Terriermon's catchphrase.
Momentai!
Translation: bye! Luved your chap and forgive you for your terrible updating skills! Momentai: Yes, I meant that. Ha! Ha! Ha!
KeidaHattori chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
ouch. could be worse. like, teacher's son discovers fanfiction, she makes us write fanfics for classic american lit.
i had to write 'the crucible' fan fic, which is actually my most popular story sadly enough
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Tell them what lemons are and see then run to separate horizons with deep blushes.
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Uh, pediatricians know how to deal with a sick child...
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Oh my gosh are you serious why did he do that ? Oh and great chapter
AquaMariposa09 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Wow. Your teacher read your FanFics!? That's nuts!
Good job on Chapter 3, girl! *applause*
Kindness to Everyone and thing chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
O-O teachers shouldn't do that.
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Wow, I had to go back and reread the first two chapters so I remembered what was going on! No accusations at all, writers block is the worst! This is still a super cute idea! :D Also, one of my teachers was trying to find me on fanfic! They just typed my name in and found some really dark fics, like, REALLY dark. And he was looking at me all shocked and surprised and I just laughed and was like, dude, those are not mine. It was actually quite funny!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Uawwwww I really like this story pleas update when possible
The Kid-Zoom chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
SSSSSSOOOOOOOooooooooooooo when are you going to finish this?! Its so adorable!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013