Reviews for Expression
maripach77 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
**squeee** totally awesome, wonderful and great fic, this snowflake snuggler can't stop smiling
Elle chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was cute :) could you write something with Penny getting all protective and jealous about finding Alex's text , that'd be awesome :)
Emily chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hello I read the prequel to this one Reflections that said that it was based off of this one so this is what happens later like they said I think its really sweet how Penny just cant say anything without crying because she loves him so much and can't believe that she actually said it but both fics had everyone be crying about it because they are happy and cannot believe that its finally open fact that they love each other and how penny used to say to Leonard you over think things and now both of them are doing it they are slowly becoming more alike but will always have their differences but its ok because they love each other.

sorry if this isnt the kind of review you were hoping for or usually get or something I don't write the fanfiction and I don't usually review but I'm happy Penny loves LEonard so I'm reading a couple of the one shots about them very good story thank you.
Bimrin chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Great work, I got a post I love you in the works too happy you wrote one though I love your stuff
R1U2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved this!
Teobi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I keep squeeing and reviewing stories based on this episode which I haven't even see yet, haha. But Penny told Leonard she loved him and I am floating on AIR right now! It's been such a long time coming, such a nail-biting wait for her to finally realise what we've all known all along :)

Things I loved-

. Leonard promising not to make a big deal out of everything

. Penny overthinking why Leonard sits on the couch

. Penny overthinking about whether Leonard was overthinking. They're rubbing off on each other! err, so to speak. :D

. Leonard waiting patiently while Penny overthinks. He's so adorable I can't stand it!

. 'The only way to avoid crying in front of Leonard was to abruptly leave or order him away.' - Quite possibly the saddest statement ever. Because all it does is make things worse, and leaves both of them in a state of confusion.

. "You make me better."

"I make you worse, too."

"But that's okay," Leonard said. "Isn't it? Doesn't that mean that…" he trailed off and shrugged. "…we know each other at the best and at the worst? And we still…"

"Love each other?"

- OMG just keep saying it, love love love. All you need is love, love is all you need. You guys are going to be so HAPPY! With your smart and beautiful and totally NOT imaginary babies :D

. "I'm just going to be really emotional for a while, okay?"

Leonard nodded, and she saw his lips tremble. "Okay," he said, his voice cracking.

"I told you!" she said. "I told you. When I cry, you cry."

- THEY'RE BOTH CRYING! I'm crying too. Crying is good! :')

. "I love you and you love me and that's why we're crying and therefore it shouldn't matter."

AMEN.

Oh my word, I totally love this story and I can't wait to see this amazing episode. I'm sorry I can't be more eloquent. I think I'm about to start crying and squeeing uncontrollably. I'm definitely a Snowflake Snuggler and I'm do grateful to you and all the other Lenny shippers here for all your wonderful stories.

T xx
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww! That was wonderful! Absolutely perfect! I like how you had Leonard approaching Penny and the whole situation cautiously. Penny panics and runs when things gets intense and he wisely played it cool. The boy can learn! Also loved how you had them both crying! Very sweet! I loved the whole "if I cry, you cry" interaction in the hallway and I liked how you brought that bit of canon into the story! I also liked how Penny tried to reassure Leonard to keep his insecurity from flaring. I don't see him as jealous so much as I see him insecure about himself. A wonderful fic tenderly written! I LOL at Snowflake Snugglers!
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Awww. These two are just too adorable. It's always great to see fics where their emotional connection is explored.

Oh and I loved episode, it was totally awesome...SQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! *Ahem* I mean great fic, well done.
SlightlyOffKey chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very nice, Maybe I'll write Leonard's point of view of the same scene, if I find a little time this weekend.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Big Lisbon! This was just so...gah! Dead! Death accomplished. Just so beautiful. Perfect fluffiness accompaniment. And as last night is all becoming kind of a blur to me, I'm hoping I wasn't too demanding when I requested this, haha, but this was amazing! So, so, perfect all the way through!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Beautiful.
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
CRYING BECAUSE PENNY! AND THIS IS WHY I COULDN'T HAVE THEM TALK IN MINE BECAUSE THERE WOULD JUST BE TEARS EVERYWHERE AND DAMMIT NICOLE. THEY'RE IN LOVE AND PENNY'S OVERWHELMED BUT NOT IN THE WAY THAT MADE HER RUN LAST TIME. IT'S LIKE YOU SAID, SHE PREFERS TO KEEP THINGS LIGHT. SHE JUST WANTS THINGS TO BE NORMAL BETWEEN HER AND LEONARD DESPITE THIS MAJOR ADMISSION. AND NOW I'M CRYING AND I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THESE FEELS SO YOU'RE GETTING SOLID CAPSLOCK AND I'M NOT EVEN SORRY