Reviews for Making Waves
Loved this :D
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
i like :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
That was cute. Made me think about what the agents actually think about Neal, those that are not the main characters on the show. wow I've never give it any second thought since they don't appear on screen very often (I guess).
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Good job! I agree, Neal is not in the least conceited
MarJan53 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I agree he uses all his assets and is eye candy and he knows when he looks good and how to take advantage of it
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I liked seeing the change in the office and Neal's reaction to it, as well as the confrontation between Neal and Agent Peters. By the way, I agree with you that Neal is not hung up on himself and his looks, although he's sure not above using it to his advantage. Thanks.
EvE79 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Great ending for this story. Neal being uncomfortable with the attention is great. Being mad at Peter for talking to the agents is something I can understand. Talking to Agent Peters is sweet and an eye opener for both of them.
Devoregirl chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
i was so happy when i saw you made this a two-shot! i really liked this story, and i must say that i agree with you. Neal is not conceited. yeah, he uses his looks to his advantage but he is a con man. he works with whatever he has. Well done! *applauds*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great story!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
thank you peter for defending him!
Angusina chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very good points and very well put. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oops - dont know why the rest of the comment didn't post. Just to say, stealing from public institutions is stealing from you, me, our children and grandchildren. These FBI agents have no reason to respect Neal for anything other than the work he does to redeem himself... and as we see so clearly on the series - even Neal himself is not quite able to decide whether he wants to pursue redemption enough to be completely law-abiding, or simply out of prison and lucky enough not to get caught!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Let's play devil's advocate here. You have to be a pretty smart cookie to join the FBI and it's hard to imagine the nasty bad agents would lack the intelligence to understand why Neal would be an asset. This doesn't mean they have to either like or admire him. Let's be honest - the guy has spent his entire adult life making a living out of lying and stealing... What's to admire?

Please please don't tell me the old story of theft being a victimless crime, I will have to presume no one has ever stolen anything from you or your grandma. And forging and stealing great works of art and treasures from national galleries to sell abroad to rich Chinese or Arabs, this is stealing wonderful pieces of heritage from each and every one
EvE79 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
GO PETER! Defending Neal to his co-workers about what Neal gave up by becoming a CI. Realizing that Neal was right about other agents tolerate him...