Reviews for It Started with a Whisper
aaah! the evolution of this couple is stunningly written and well thought! especially the look we get into kono's head about the relationship!
Jade Lee chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hi quisinart, just wanted to drop a line and say what a great job you have done with this pairing. Too bad it doesn't seem like it's going to happen in real life but this was way more believable than what's been going on with the show! Anyway just wanted to encourage you to keep on writing!
666Spektor chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
AAAAAAWWWWW SO SWEET!
PLEEASE MAKE AN EPILOGUE! PLEAASE!
chymom chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Loved it! I so wish they would pull this on the show!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Loved this!
Befham chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Second time reading this and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

Kudos to mentioning Nikita :)
thekeeperoftime chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Good story! I liked it!
A. Mulholland chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This was too, too great. I am squeeing internally at the adorable of it.

You are absolutely fantastic writer and storyteller. I can't wait to read more of your work.
A. Mulholland chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
"As they fall onto the bed, she's still thinking of everything she'd miss from home.

She realizes later that she never thought of how much she'd miss Adam."

Fantastic. There's so much meaning packed into just two sentences. What a powerful way to convey such a complicated state of mind and decision. Absolutely fantastic.

You do a fantastic (I apologize for the profusion of "fantastics" - I'm stuck on this word IRL and it seems to have transferred, especially since your work is, indeed, fantastic) job with the characters.
Sidalee chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I re-read this whole story and I still love it to pieces. Especially this last chapter. I like the way you made them 'come out' to Chin and Danny, which was basically Danny being his usually over observant self and knowing way before everyone else. But hey, it was so damn funny with the puns on nearly every ship this fandom has. What a great and hilarious idea. Lol.
I loved all the little domestic little glimpes to their life together because I love domestic McKono the best.
Thank you for this story!
tracysgate chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
and finished with a squeal* the story that is. not McKono :)
sellthelies chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I'm going to try and do this without reading again! Because that's what screws me up, I get to that bit with Grace at the end, and I'm just a mess again. So cute and perfect!

There's just so much I love about this final bit. Steve sleeping on her couch waiting for her, but not expecting to stay over. I love that so much.

The bit with Doris is so delightful too, of course she knows, but I love that you had her stay out of it. Not try and interfere, she knows her place. She loves Steve, but knows she really has no place talking to him about these things yet. I love that you were nice to her, I think she's going to be one of those characters that people aren't always because of personal feelings, which is understandable, but I really like when people don't do that.

And everyone findng out! Just so fabulous! I love the way you write Danny, and the team moments like that. Teasing, and cute, but not over-pushing things. And the "maybe I was talking about Chin", so cute! I really loved that. And how I'd love to read all these "rules" that Danny and Chin came up with. I'm going to pretend it's laminated and stuck on the break room wall.

The end is my favourite though! Grace! There really isn't enough Grace in Steve/Kono fic, and her reaction is so cute. I love it so much.
hunnybee1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Loved this! That final scene in particular, with them at the beach, was just so cute and I loved how they "came out" to Chin and Danny at HQ.
As for the one-shots you talked about - absolutely! I'm more than a little hooked on your McKono fics, so I'll be reading all of them. Keep up the good work!
alekeneka chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
This chapter was to cute and I loved it. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.
Tanya