Reviews for In which Descole's Cold is made even worse
Phantomhive Child chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
OMG love this, i am a huge fan of the Professor Layton series
ScaredOfTheBlueBadger chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I loved this fic! Well done and write more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh, God i can't breathe. This was an epic masterpiece. Thank you for making my day.
dont dis descole chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Descole Is amazing just to let people know. YES I ADMIT IT I DONT HATE DESCOLE AND IN THE TRUTH OR DARE PAGE WHY A MEAT BALL. OKAY I DONT HATE HIM BUT I WAS STILL ANOYED WHEN MY FRIEND SAID I LOOKED AND ACT LIEK HIM. now i got that out let the chapter begin!

Descole was having a bad day because he had diahrea (DONT DAY ANYTHIN I CAN NOT SPELL DAT WORD OK). He was busy doing his buisness when he heard and banging on his door "IM BUSY GO AWAY" he yelled irritated. "HELP LAYTONS TRYING TO GET ME TO SOLV ANOTHER PUZZLE WHILE DRINKING MY 100TH CUPPA TODAY!"
"GO ASK EMMY TO HELP U IM BUSY"
"SHE DIED OF BOREDOM AN HOUR AGO".
" ACTUALLY COME TO THINK OF IT WHO LIVES HERE"?
...
"DESCOLE"
FLUSH
"Oops. I thought Randall lived here"
Ramdall walkes past.
"NO I DONT HOW DARE YOU SUGEST SUCH A THING BRAT"!
" Dont dis descole"
door opens. Descole is pale and looks obviously ill. "Can i come in please"? Asked Luke
"NO"
Layton begnis to run down street holding tea pot and puzzle sheet. "LET ME IN"!
"Fine".
Inside Descoles house is a giant board filled with puzzles.
"Would you like a cup of tea Luke" Tee Hee Hee Hee. The only true way to kill Luke. LAYTON STYLE
Cupcake-Ninja-Platypus chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Poor Lawkesha... XD
Ugggh, my tummy hurts from laughing... I should sue you for making me laugh too much ;)
Toby chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
AKA the one who didn't care either way, but still read it.

I love it, the way you leap from one seemingly unconnected idea to the next and maintaing a flow, a hilarious one I might add is 100% wunderbar! Now that poor Gollum has been incinerated, I hope you realise that my presence in chapter 3 is inevitable, especially after I noticed a few of my jokes have been so artfully liberated and worked into this exceptional work of fiction of a fannish nature.

Yours with little Sincerity and a hell of a lot of tie racks.
Toby (‿)
Lord Colbert XXI chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Eliana ! This amused me greatly, I was laughing constantly, and then it got even more so (it must have annoyed mother dear) when Raymond said he had died, but survived. And the bit where he killed Alisha. I'm guessing she'll be back soon, you can never kill her/him/it. And the pay rise of minus 50 percent amused me, and reminded me of poor Gumshoe. Anywho, thank you for making this wonderful piece of literature, that no doubt in 50 years children will be analysing much like we are to those two other books. That are weird. Anywho :D well done to you for constructing this, I didn't play a part all that big in this. And indeed, I shall see you tomorrow, my Satanic Lord.

Lord Colbert XXI/ Graham McTyrer/ Mr McGraham/ Frank the hedgehog/ Paedophile eyes/ Frog monster thingy/ mad scientist. But not Colby. Definitely not Colby.
TheSpanishBanana chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hello dere MuddaTruckaa';) Do I know you? Oui! I think we are aquainted somehow!...
Ah yes! my furry satanic sister!3
I'd just like to say muy bien and all to this amazing piece if literature you have pieced together;) and Prussia would also like to say a little something...;D
The Awesome Gilbert: Kesesesesesssee! Hallo little awesome thing! 'Tis the AWESOME PRUSSIA HERE! Bow down to m- Ouch! Roddy! That wasn't very kind!
Roderich: *sigh* Maybe if you stopped drinking so much beer, you'd be able to write English correctly...
The Awesome Gilbert: Lighten up Roddy kins! Or better still, should I 'help' you now?;) *winkwink*
Elizaveta: *WHACK'S GILBERT* Helloo Elianaa samaa Kiku and Hanna have told me all about you! *giggles* Speak later1 Got some Ass-Kicking to do!
Me: Le sigh hahah;D oh well, you know how it is, SUCH FUN and all!
Hanna's out hermama!
P.S- IM 42 PROFFESAH!:3

*in Background*-'Fusososososo! Haha Lovi, you're so cute, you look like a tomato!:'3
' GET OFF ME TOMATO BASTARDO!'

Hehe;P Ciao!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
rotfl! poor descole ;_; sux having a cold
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Bahahahaha! This is so freakin' hilarious, especially the parts where Layton licks his tea off the floor, Descole lobs Flora out the window and Layton chases Luke. Do more please, please, please!
WayBeyondInfinity chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Descole with a cold GENIUS! This is hilarious, please update soon!
Cupcake-Ninja-Platypus chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Seriously. I'm pissing myself right now XD

This is actually the funniest thing I've ever read :')
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is REAAAAALLY FUNNY! I agree with the prof AT FIRST-Swearing is ungentlemanly! PLEASE-WHY DOES EVERYONE TAKE THE P OUT OF FLORA?! I like her! And Luke-Can't he ever be SENSIBLE?! Lol! Descole with a cold-I could just imgaine that! Great job! Keep writing! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Mr McGraham chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Well. That was interesting. If by interesting I mean FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! You've probably already guessed who this is :D I laughed OVER 9000 times! I liked the reference to King's Sutton :L And I was like "I wonder who this creature is?" And then it said "Alisha" and I thought "Ah. Yes. I should have seen that coming" Then I laughed, fell on the floor, and curled up in a foetal position for 17 hours. You have constructed a masterpiece, my satanic pally, and keep it up :D I'm glad I helped to inspire this.

Signed, Teenage Mutant Ninja Frog, Aeons old frog turtle creature thingy that existed before everything, Velma, Head of the Graham fan club and Theodore Roosevelt. I am all of those people. They are all the same person. Frog. Monster. Demon. Thingy. I think thingy is the best word to describe it

P.S. FIRE IS HOT, PROFESSAH!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really enjoyed that. Please don't die in the middle of TESCO. That would be bad.