Reviews for Someone to Rely On
Kawaï .
neverXmind chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
I'm so in love
letsleavethishere chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Woah, I love this! Its so well written and perfectly ic. I love the way you write Amaimon - its cute. Loved seeing it from Mephistos view _
Miss Huli Jing chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
My heart aches for amaimon... This is why I like the manga better–the whole amaimon-gets-defeated thing doesn't occur :) anyways god I'm pretty pissed at Mephisto for his lack of concern hmph. At least he's doing something about it. Oh and btw I googled it and apparently amaimons host body was destroyed by the flames so he possessed a hamster for the time being. He makes an adorable hamster though _
Miss Huli Jing chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I'm so sad you used the scene from the anime... That was the most hated and painful thing I had to watch out of all 26 episodes. I adore Rin ofc but poor amaimon... nevertheless you did a good job :)
Miss Huli Jing chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Aha! I knew he was going to try to fix the park! Changed my mind, this is my favorite chapter so far :D glad they made up!
Miss Huli Jing chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Favorite chapter so far :D amaimons such a sweetie... I like how you made their connection strong yet subtle at the same time. At this rate, I'm almost wishing Rin won't come back for a while just so amaimon can stay a little longer
Miss Huli Jing chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
LOOOOL AMAIMON IS SO CUTE w so glad I found this story :) there's such a huge lack of demon brotherly fics :/ yours is written quite nicely (bravo!)

Xoxo MHJ
SuperiorDimwit chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Ahaha, yes... Such a sweet chapter, puts a soft smile on my lips. Almost a pity that you're ending when you start touching upon Mephisto's personal blind spots, but the way you end it still leaves a lingering feeling of comfortable closure.

"I always thought you were smarter than me, Brother, but in situations like this, I'm not so sure anymore."

What a way to say it - what a perfect way to say it. x3 Too busy manipulating everyone around to notice his own motivations on any deeper level: I think that's a plausible scenario with Mephisto.

"All of our siblings are wondering the same thing. You act like this world is the world you belong to… when, in reality, it isn't."

That's also something that makes me wish for you to write a little more, but I will honour the authors intentions. You have a good ending. Still, this... One gets curious as to what the other sons of Satan really think of Mephisto's odd philantropy. In a weird way, I come to think of Jane Goodall: leaving her own society to study apes and live among them like apes do. Very insightful of Amaimon.

Thank you for writing - and I wouldn't mind a story with Shiemi, Paku and Izumo.
ariedling chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
love the last line
ariedling chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
like it a lot still think you should put more into mephesto's thaught on the kids showing up
ariedling chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
i like it, but i think you should have made more emphisis on mephesto caring for his students and that would be why he would kill amimon, not due to frustration
SkyHearts chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Wonderful chapter and ending! It's sad that it's over but at least we got a final bonus chapter haha :D In the previous one I have to admit I felt really sorry for Amaimon and got all teary, his state was just...:'( I don't even have words, poor fella...at least Mephisto was kind enough to bring him back and turn him into a hamster & Neuhaus being hero of the day :P But then again, Behemoth...*cries*
Though I like how you made Mephisto as he truly is, showing Neuhaus that he doesn't even care that his brother had died and laughing about it, being disgusted by Amaimon's pitiful appearance..it really brings out the fact that he is a true demon, not some soft & caring babysitter. Good work on that.
This chapter was really touching too. The whole secret brotherly love that mainly Mephisto doesn't want to approve of and Amaimon being blunt about it, it really made me smile. It's good to know that it ends well :D.
Again, good job on the whole story and thank you for taking your time and writing it, it makes readers like me really happy :D. And good luck on your other upcoming stories, even if they aren't involved with my two fave demons, I'll be glad to read them :)
See you soon!
roo17 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
This chapter was so cute and touching! Haha, Amaimon was right calling his brother dumb when it came to his feelings. XD But awwwwwwwww! That was the last chapter! *cries* Sigh, that's so sad... I know! I'll re-read it all! XD
Hm, you're new story... I don't like the girls in AnE (In fact, I think I've come to hate them) but since it's you, I'll check it out. :D

Great story! it was amazing from start to finish! :'D