Reviews for The First One
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/13
So far very good. I was so crushed when stelena broke up but I knew it had to happen. Elena wasn't being fair to Stefan
Serena chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
I love that u acknowledge katherinen faked her death and ran in 1864 bc she knew if klaus found her n found out that she love Stefan, klaus will kill him in less than a heart beat just bc Katherine loves him.
Maisey chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Thanks for posting to AO3! I have it downloaded!
Maisey chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
Hey there! I love this fic soooo much! I recently discovered that you have a profile on AO3 and browsed hoping for this beautiful fic to be posted and was crushed that it wasn't. I was wondering if there was any particular reason for this? I would really like to download it; I'm going on a trip and my internet coverage will be spotty at best so I am downloading all of my fave fics from AO3 to take with me, and well, since this is my fave Steferine fic, I thought I'd ask you to consider posting it.

Thanks for considering!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
My fave Steferine fic! Would you please consider posting this on AO3 please? I REALLY want to download it!
ICanBeInfinite chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Love it!
meklittt chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
heyhey chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
so you are from France! Impressive, your writing is so good D congrats!
BlueSky chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Hey, this story was absolutely amazing! I have always loved these two from the start- I don't know if you've seen season 5 yet, but she's really whiny and annoying! Also, we have seen the return of STEFERINE! (hopefully, at least, but with 5x08, they can't NOT do anything!) I am reading this almost a year later and it's so fitting- do you think that maybe I can convince you to do another Steferine multi-chapter with s5's events in mind? Please? Especially when Stefan is there to catch Katherine when she falls (literally!). Anyway, please? It was amazing, I read the whole thing in one night!
Brightlikethestars1864 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
ITS AMAZING
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I would love to read the sequel to this
I love you chapter 8 . 6/6/2013