Reviews for Hawaii Hearts
Update! Pleasseee!
Annaliese Parker chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
this is dumb u need to finish it man.
u r a constapated overwaited old ladye
CabbieFluffQueen chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Omg I love it!
UPDATE SOON!:D
j chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Still reading victorious fanfics even though the show already ended! Haha. Hope you would continue this story :)
Mansion chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
please finish writing the story
JadeWest1234 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Continue this story
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
continue please. great story.
K8ie chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Please continue. I'll try to help u out. How about they play truth or dare and it is revealed that Andre had a crush on jade and beck gets mad but jade is flattered. Don't hate if u don't like :D . Btw I love this story. You have talent
Imansta chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
you should have beck call jade and make her come out to talk to him. They should reconcile and go for a midnight swim or something cute like that
what do u need me 4 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Please continue the story I really like it
curly1221 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I just read all the chapters and believe me when I say you NEED to continue this! It's so cute and funny! It really made my day, no joke! Please continue! PLEASE!

Yeah, I'm still gonna read (and probably write) Victorious fanfiction even when the show does end. I don't know for how long, but I know I will :)
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I'll still read/write fanfiction when the show's over, I believe. You should, too.
debbieee chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Please continue this! I respect the hiatus and your decision but I really hope you do continue this soon- it's a nice change if pace from other stories. As for reading fanfics after it ends, I definitely will. For me, it'll be a way to continue 'watching' victorious. I can only hope that people will continue to write it after it ends. It is supposed to be ending in February though, so we still have 2 months left!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
You should continue this!
I will read victorious fanfics forever :)
Jmags-WriterofAwesomeness chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I think you should continue. Maybe make that a tsunami happens or like some guy starts hitting on Jade at a luau and Beck gets jealous. There's so much potential in your story that I'd hate for it to go to waste. I might still read fanfiction, I haven't decided yet either. But seriously- continue the story or I will do it for you lol xD.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »