Reviews for Love and Kids
I have never reviewed before but I just had to regarding this story. I was excited at first to read this based on the summary. That excitement died pretty quick with all the overload of unnecessary details thrown around (one kid in blue shirt, black pants, _ color chucks, next kids..., next kid wearing..., 4th kid wearing...). I also felt as if the author was being paid to market all the different products. (Ex. Gerber puffs, yogurt bites, mustang, 21 Jump Street, Disney, bath & Body works just to name a few in the first 6 chapters). Also, I thought their marriage was supposed to be troubled after she found out she was pregnant, which hasn't been the case so far since Edward is "I love you" "I took care of the food" "let me run you a bath" and Bella is "I really wasn't angry that I was pregnant". I can't read anymore of this story, so I'm moving on to other fan fiction. I didn't mean this review to be mean, but I hope it helps the writer on future stories.
tcwilli29 chapter 12 . 5/21
Okay. I'm gonna be objective on this. So I do agree with the girls telling off the man eaters, I found it very frustrating that she could get into a fight while pregnant then get the other girl arrested cause her daddy is police chief. The came off as bitchy and I just don't do cliqish behavior. That being said, I love you writing style and I never tell a writer to change their story. Keep telling the haters to write their own story and see that its not as easy to be a writer as it is to comment.
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 4/6
Loved it.
They all just fit together perfectly.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 26 . 3/6
Ok, I confess. I read the first 2 chapters and then read the last 2. I liked the premise of the story, but it was so heavy with minutiae that I just wanted to find out how it ended. I like the triplets twist at the end. Thanks for sharing. xo
iluvtwilight60 chapter 26 . 3/2
Loved the outtake. Thanks :)
Twilightchick45 chapter 26 . 3/1
Loved this outtake. I like seeing where they are at now.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 26 . 3/1
That was fantastic! I loved the triplets :)
Taylor9901 chapter 26 . 3/1
Great chapter
debslmac chapter 26 . 3/1
luckyladyfla chapter 25 . 1/17
I love this story very much, thank you! It was so story made me hungry the whole time I read it,lol!
luckyladyfla chapter 11 . 1/16
Sweet story!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 1/1
Love and Kids has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in December on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
CookieMunster23 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
When I was growing up I was obsessed with Mickey Mouse
mickeymackey chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
so glad you hit complete. Now I can read. I can't wait
nessa01 chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
Omg three babies! Love their names!

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read!