Reviews for Love and Kids
sagajunkie chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Cute story. Too bad I haven't found a guy like this Edward. Can you send him my way if you see him? :P
Seven kids. You kept writing about twins and I kept going while reading, there's a twist someplace or the banner has too many kids in it. One is wrong. LOL:P It was a nice twist for us to read, not so nice for Bella, at least she was having a C-Section when she found out.
sagajunkie chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Kid sized recliners? Wish they had them when I was young, but I did have a papazan chair and a double papazan after getting married years ago.
sagajunkie chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
OK, just letting you know, you said that it was Bella's third pregnancy. Might want to change that to fourth or others will be double checking their math, like me. HAHA:)
Kelsey isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Going after someone whose father is a policeman and then calling him names on top of that? Stupidity must run in the family
sagajunkie chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
Human garbage disposal - That's a good one for Em. He should have known to keep his mouth shut though about Bella eating. :]
sagajunkie chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
I like Irina and Jess so far. They're usually trouble;}
sagajunkie chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
So glad that both parents are involved with all the kids. Shopping alone with multiple kids is hard work:}
sagajunkie chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
Breakfast sounds good. wonder if Alice would cook for me?:}
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2016
Love the outtake.
tcwilli29 chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Okay. I'm gonna be objective on this. So I do agree with the girls telling off the man eaters, I found it very frustrating that she could get into a fight while pregnant then get the other girl arrested cause her daddy is police chief. The came off as bitchy and I just don't do cliqish behavior. That being said, I love you writing style and I never tell a writer to change their story. Keep telling the haters to write their own story and see that its not as easy to be a writer as it is to comment.
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Loved it.
They all just fit together perfectly.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
Ok, I confess. I read the first 2 chapters and then read the last 2. I liked the premise of the story, but it was so heavy with minutiae that I just wanted to find out how it ended. I like the triplets twist at the end. Thanks for sharing. xo
iluvtwilight60 chapter 26 . 3/2/2015
Loved the outtake. Thanks :)
Twilightchick45 chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Loved this outtake. I like seeing where they are at now.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
That was fantastic! I loved the triplets :)
Taylor9901 chapter 26 . 3/1/2015