Reviews for Love and Kids
sagajunkie chapter 26 . 7/6
Cute story. Too bad I haven't found a guy like this Edward. Can you send him my way if you see him? :P
Seven kids. You kept writing about twins and I kept going while reading, there's a twist someplace or the banner has too many kids in it. One is wrong. LOL:P It was a nice twist for us to read, not so nice for Bella, at least she was having a C-Section when she found out.
sagajunkie chapter 13 . 7/5
Kid sized recliners? Wish they had them when I was young, but I did have a papazan chair and a double papazan after getting married years ago.
sagajunkie chapter 12 . 7/5
OK, just letting you know, you said that it was Bella's third pregnancy. Might want to change that to fourth or others will be double checking their math, like me. HAHA:)
Kelsey isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Going after someone whose father is a policeman and then calling him names on top of that? Stupidity must run in the family
sagajunkie chapter 11 . 7/5
Human garbage disposal - That's a good one for Em. He should have known to keep his mouth shut though about Bella eating. :]
sagajunkie chapter 4 . 7/4
I like Irina and Jess so far. They're usually trouble;}
sagajunkie chapter 3 . 7/4
So glad that both parents are involved with all the kids. Shopping alone with multiple kids is hard work:}
sagajunkie chapter 2 . 7/4
Breakfast sounds good. wonder if Alice would cook for me?:}
Love the outtake.
tcwilli29 chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Okay. I'm gonna be objective on this. So I do agree with the girls telling off the man eaters, I found it very frustrating that she could get into a fight while pregnant then get the other girl arrested cause her daddy is police chief. The came off as bitchy and I just don't do cliqish behavior. That being said, I love you writing style and I never tell a writer to change their story. Keep telling the haters to write their own story and see that its not as easy to be a writer as it is to comment.
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Loved it.
They all just fit together perfectly.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
Ok, I confess. I read the first 2 chapters and then read the last 2. I liked the premise of the story, but it was so heavy with minutiae that I just wanted to find out how it ended. I like the triplets twist at the end. Thanks for sharing. xo
iluvtwilight60 chapter 26 . 3/2/2015
Loved the outtake. Thanks :)
Twilightchick45 chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Loved this outtake. I like seeing where they are at now.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
That was fantastic! I loved the triplets :)
Taylor9901 chapter 26 . 3/1/2015