Reviews for May I Dance with You?
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I've read this fic several times, and I just wanted to say you really capture Marik's emotions well. I can see how Tea would feel sorry for him.
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Quite an unique and interesting story, I liked it a lot :)
Cocobutters chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love this
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
OK, firstly, I will eventually finish reviewing Tombkeeper's Lot.

Secondly, this pairing is a favorite of mine and to a degree a bit of a guilty pleasure, but only if it's done the 'right' way. (Right is subjective because in fanfic it's kinda hard to get a wrong answer...) It's sort of a delicate dance all around as far as the pairing goes (Only way my brain can put it right now.) Plus, Marik slow dancing makes my heart just gush with squee.

I love this oneshot. The characterization is great and "You're everything my soul ever wanted to be: free, passionate, full of sunlight."... goodness that brought the biggest smile because you managed to capture to character analyses in that one beautiful sentence.

Thank you for writing this, I don't care where it came from... it is a gem among oneshots.

AnnaMNR chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
awwa sweet
Live Long Yugioh 5ds chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved this! This was wonderful! It just lit up my day! Keep up the good work!
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! I loved it! There's just not enough Manipulashipping out there and this one expresses it so well! Well done!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I have to say, I really enjoyed reading this. Really nice work.