Reviews for Alone
Guest chapter 39 . 9/27/2015
it sucks that your chapters are so short and you haven't finished
KJOHN chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I like your story.
Mickey663 chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
Omg I love your story can't wait for it to update I couldn't stop reading it is soooooo awesome I love it sooooooooooooooooo much!
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 39 . 8/4/2014
Don't worry about it, life gets in the way, I understand that. Great last few chapters! Sorry I'm not in a big review mode right now, I'm exhausted and falling asleep as I write, but I had to finish what you had written before I fell asleep. Good luck with school, life, and writing! Night :)!
Blue Girl98 chapter 39 . 8/4/2014
And the plot thickens. Amazing chapter as always. I didn't expect Edward not to know how to shoot a gun. That was a surprise. Along with some interesting facts of World War 2 I didn't know about (and I know a lot of WW2, thanks to Mr. Armstrong,my sophomore history teacher (and he was in the navy, too; he used to direct the missiles and pilots from a submarine).

I don't see why people would leave. I mean, all they really have to do is get over themselves and see that there are more important things than fanfiction. People have lives outside of writing stories for the communities entertainment. Good for you that your going to try to finish this story; I'll look forward to reading the rest of it. Oh! And CONGRATULATIONS on getting the scholarship, you smart duckling! That must be amazing to have. And I hope your friends feel better about the whole drug incident at school. If it would make them feel any better, you could tell them that one girl got expelled at my school for giving a guy a blowjob, and the guy was the sun of the school accountant person. You seem like an amazing girl to have as a friend, and if I was your friend I would count myself lucky.

I get what you mean about loosing your "umph" for twilight. Believe it or not, I haven't been on since the beginning of summer at the beginning of June, and much less writing, though I have been trying to get back into the swing of it. I just have so much problems with my parents wanting me to go out and get a job and get off the computer more and I have actually been able to get out of the house more by friends and social events at the local library and my church.

I have probably bored you enough with my long, tiring review, so I'll let you get back to what ever you're doing. (Oh, and I think I'll try to finish my story now, you're just so inspiring! I sort of silently gave up on it).

Doclover chapter 39 . 8/4/2014
I loved it please update soon
notellibutwhosasking chapter 38 . 7/26/2014
OMG! I am loving the story! Is James going to make an appearance? Is he the mysterious person working with that woman? Please finish soon! I love the story!
Ms.Bella Swan chapter 38 . 7/22/2014
Is this the last chapter? Cause its been 90 days and I'm kinda tired of waiting. Don't take this the wrong way,
I'm waiting because it's just that good.
twilight addict chapter 38 . 7/6/2014
Pakhet chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
It was so funny seeing their roles switched! Also, you are a very skilled writer and no one should be rude enough to insult you.
Twilight Luver17 chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
I love this story so much it is really the best but what happened to the next chapter ? I hope you update soon :P
demon chapter 38 . 6/3/2014
Please update!
Doclover chapter 38 . 5/3/2014
I loved it but Edward can't die unless you tear off his head or burn him I loved it please update soon
twilight addict chapter 38 . 4/25/2014
You have updated! YOU HAVE UPDATED!
Omg! And I thought you died! :)
Its fuckin fabolous! When are you going to post the next chapter? :)
And what are Bellas friends from England going to do? :)
Keep writing! :)
Blue Girl98 chapter 38 . 4/22/2014
Of course you didn't loose your touch; it was amazing. The part where she kept arguing with herself was funny, it kept going back and forth, then the telemarketer one - hilarious! :) I noticed the quote. I love it! Quoting yourself... I'm guessing you couldn't find one that fit the chapter ;) I didn't expect that Edward's feelings would adapt so strongly before Bella even realized she has feelings for him. It was pretty entertaining to read that Bella was able to make it to the garage and lock it before they got there. I presume that the lock on the door was because Rosalie liked locking herself inside the garage to be alone with the cars, and she doesn't want anyone to disturb her. There was a lot to going on in this chapter. Ah! And the Cullen's secret almost got out! What was Esme thinking when she ran across the room like that, silly her. And Carlisle blatantly saying what they were...

I pity the people that stopped following this story. Some people just don't realize that this isn't our job; it's like a hobby to us. Sometimes it's hard to find time to write or the inspiration and right words to put.

1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »