Reviews for The Sixth Age of Middle Earth
GimliSaysHello chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I LOVE this story. Is the next one out yet?
jada951 chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
oh my word!
what an awesome story!

but, but, I know God redeems, but what of the rest of your story.

please!
I have been looking for a quality, imaginative, unique story w/ interesting characters, and I find all in your story.
and I only started reading it, because it said, "Completed."

my heart is sad and my body tired, as i stayed up until all hours reading.
(that's my choice, I know).

but, wow.
is there hope that you will continue on w/ your part 2?
Aralinn chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Hmmmm much to think about with these last chapters. She will get her second chance, and Legil-Galad spared, but I wonder what comes next? And what did he mean by, 'her time in this age is ended?'

You must update soon!
gginsc chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
I don't really think much of Tara. Let her burn.
LadyDunla chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Speaking of getting a chapter on demand! I ask for it, and a few minutes later the notification for this chapter appears in my in-box. Thank you very much! I do wonder about what you said about Tára's days in that age having ended, specifically wondering about what this will mean for her and Legil-Galad. Yes, still very curious, but I'm glad Tára isn't dead. While there's life, there's hope, isn't that right?
Thank you for this unexpected but much appreciated second update of the day!
LadyDunla chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
Intense chapter, this one. So may things I could never even have anticipated. I suppose that Sauron's death is a good thing, but somehow it doesn't seem like good news, not with all the other things happening. I'm having another edge of my seat experience. Don't leave us for too long; I want to know what happens next.
Thank you for all your hard work!
LadyDunla chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
First off, apologies for taking this long to get round to reading and reviewing. Life has been absolutely crazy here. Having said that, what a tense chapter! You know, I'm actually beginning to fear for Tára's life and sanity here. This doesn't look well for her. I do so hope Sauron dies and she will be free of him. And of course I hope Legil-Galad will make it out of this alive. Tára has seen enough sorrow to last her a lifetime. poor girl doesn't need more heartbreak added to the mix.
Thank you for all your hard work and a happy New Year to you!
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Sorry, I got cut off back there.

But why did they chose her? Is she a great tactician? Take out a whole army of Orcs without breaking a sweat? Perform magic that would impress Gandalf and the other wizards? I know it says that the Valar picked her because she listened to the legends. However, this is coming off as incredibly generic. Tara is coming off as pretty flat and bland. I know you've given her a snippy attitude and a little bit of cowardice. But other than that, I can't see why members of the Fellowship and Legolas' uncle begins to fall for her. Why does she want to see this through? Why doesn't she want to become the Light Bringer? What does she do in her spare time? Round her out, give her likes and dislikes, little quirks. There you have to be careful because too much will bog down the story but a little more than what you have goes a long way.

Same thing goes with her protector figure. He's so full of this blinding rage and it does give some flavor but you don't have much else to him. Again, give him the little quirks and things that make him seem more like a fleshed out character.

This isn't a bad story and I have to commend you for getting over 100,000 words down while juggling a family and life. I'm just saying that it can be made much better.
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Ok, well, I've got to say right now that you've got an interesting premise, seeing what happened to Middle Earth in the time following the destruction of the Ring. Also, nice job showing how their history is in danger of being forgotten. Also, you have great spelling and grammar (believe me, I've read some suckers here that had no sense of grammar or spelling). Also, the characters talk the way I expect them to talk, great job there.

Before I get into the critique, please note that I'm not trying to discourage you from writing. As I mentioned, this is a great premise; what would happen if someone from Middle Earth's future fell into the War of the Ring? How does one keep from revealing too much? This is a good story but you can make it even better.

Tara has a lot of shades of the Mary Sue. She's able to master sword-fighting in a short period of time, disarm and fight the four members who are experts in warfare and get them to fall in love with her and the villains want her. Not only that but she manages to get herself kidnapped or badly injured despite being so capable. Then she manages to get more people falling for her.

Granted, I know she's the Light Bringer. This brings me to my next point. Why did the Valar choose her?
Aralinn chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Oh no! legil-Galad can't be killed and neither can Tara lose hope! I can't believe the Valar would forsake her, they brought her to this world, though she did stray from her path. But if Frodo can just get the ring to mount doom, she'll be okay, that will destroy Sauron and therefore his hold on her, she has to know that, he knows the story.

Anyway, another good chapter, can't wait for more!

LadyDunla chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
I really hope that Tára can get rid of the shadow of the Enemy, because that is not a good thing at all. If anything, I hate Sauron all the more for what he did to her. But with any luck he is about to be defeated and that is a good thing. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Tára will get to the battle in time.
Good job!
Aralinn chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Hmmm so will she be able to save him and in the process survive. And if she does survive the battle, what becomes of her being infected with the blood of Sauron? Hmm so many questions. Cannot wait for another chapter update soon :)

LadyDunla chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Sorry I'm a bit late with reviewing this time, but I wanted to let you know that as always, this was very well done. Poor Tára and Legil-Galad. They are both having a hard time.
Thank you for your hard work!
Aralinn chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter, but I wonder what happens when she reaches them an puts herself in Saurons reach?

ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2013