Reviews for Hollow Scars
Coral chapter 40 . 1/3/2017
This is the beet fan fiction story I have EVER read! Nice job, make a sequel pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee!
Sheity Williams chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
Hi. Just started reading your Iron Man series and it's quite good, I like it a lot. I was going to review once I finished, but I have reached this point where Scarlett goes to Spain and I had to comment xD. I'm from Spain, from Madrid, more specifically, so I just wanted to point out a few things. They're pretty much minor, so don't bother changing anything, this is for future reference. Here in Spain, less than 33% of us speak English, and even less of that can maintain a fluent conversation. Personally, I've encountered only three people who spoke English, all of them really young people. So what I'm saying here, is that the probability of encountering an old woman speaking good English is as close to zero as it can get, and even more so in a small town. I actually don't think that any elder from a small town can speak English. Our small towns, if they are old, are starting to lose population, since the young people go to the city searching for better opportunities. Also, our hospitals and practically every person public health institution keeps its records computerized. You won't find patient's records on paper. Here in Spain our health system is quite good, and keeping paper records would hinder the system. For example, whenever I get a bone scan done, the doctor, gives me the results in a CD. Also, if you are in a town nearby Madrid, you won't find the hospital in the town, simply because Madrid is organized in "health districts" and each district has only one hospital, and most of them are located within the capital. when you said town, I imagined something like a village but bigger, so you are definitely not going to find any hospitals in there, and they are not anywhere near close the capital. But if what you were thinking about is bigger than what I said, then you are talking about a small city. There are dozens of those close enough to Madrid to fit your description, and even one of them (that I know of) has a hospital. You can search it up if you are curious. It's called "San Sebastian de los Reyes" and its hospital is the "Hospital Universitario Infanta Sofia".
Don't forget here in Spain health care is completely free. When Eva says "a factory opened promising cheap supplies", well to me it looks off, mainly because these factories make business straight with the government or the private health sector, which here is pretty much rubbish. You want quality health care in Spain, you go to the public sector. Thus, Eva isn't even supposed to know how expensive medicine is, since elder people are given their pills for free as long as they're prescribed by the doctor. Lastly, we don't have such things as 'business district' or 'residential district', at least not in the older cities such as San Sebastian de los Reyes, basically because they're old enough that they were not built with those ideas in mind. In the newest cities, however, we do have districts. And with newest, I mean built in the last decades. 40 or 50 years. I will keep reading, mainly because you can't possibly know this stuff without living here, and it's understandable that you made those mistakes. I am not offended, honestly it would be ridiculous if I was xD. You will hear more from me once I finish reading.
Keep up the good work.
Akumi chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
I have such a love hate relationship with this story. I really don't understand how Scarlett can be this brilliant badass mercenary when she absolutely sucks royally at taking down people. She hesitates every SINGLE TIME and every single time it makes everything ten times worse and ends up with someone she cares for hurt. It's almost to the point where she should just stay home and let someone else do her job. It's ridiculous. I get she wants to stop medco and stop them fro using her designs for evil and she feels she NEEDS to to ever feel like she deserves to live a happy life, but it's bigger than just her reasons and frankly, she's not helping anything with how she's acting. Not to mention how utterly annoying and frustrating her back and forth in concerns to her feelings for Tony is. I mean Jesus, wasn't that what the whole last story was about? My God..enough already. It makes me want to punch her with an iron wrench. Not to mention just how much Tony cones a cross like a useless toddler more than half the time. On the other hand, I like the plot line of a sexy brilliant engineer slash mercenary taking on the world and coming to terms with everything she's done and I like that her and Tonys relationship is complicated ans I wouldn't want them to suddenly be all sunshine and rainbow with all fluff, but it feels like the conflict you use all the time is them waffling with what they want with each other exactly, and that's getting really old and frankly feels forced. One of the most aggravating things for me in a book or story is when characters finally come to a conclusion over a conflict and then when it's convenient, they're suddenly almost back to the beginning of the conflict. It's absurd. I'm sorry, I do hold a lot of love for this story and that's honestly why this came out sounding harsh, because I am invested. I just...I feel like it could be more but I guess it's only a few chapters in. I pray Scarlett pulls her head out of her as s and Tony actually starts to be good for lore than sex scenes. I know Tonys immature and everything, but he's a lot more mature than he's portrayed here sometimes.
SomethingBlue82 chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
I'm half way through this at the moment and felt the need to review now rather than at the end. This story if excellent. Really well thought out and well written, I'm really enjoying it. I think this is the first Tony-centric fic which I have been really blown away by. Its obvious how much time and energy have gone into it. All the characters are great fun, and I love the fiery relationship between Tony and Scarlett, always entertaining and meaningful. Loving this series!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow tehehe love it too death keep up the good work and make more
Backward Mind chapter 32 . 10/21/2013
This is a great series...I don't think that I have reviewed before, but you really deserve it!
Rashomoun chapter 35 . 8/2/2013
you are killing me that suspense is actually killing me right now cant wait for the next chapter :D
Whutszap chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
You need/deserve more reviews:D
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 33 . 7/20/2013
I was going to ask you about last week, but I figured it was a private matter. Glad you're back. Again, most enjoyable. The action sequences are really well done.
1MorningStar3 chapter 32 . 7/7/2013
Oh. My. Can't wait till friday!
StarkParadise chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Th iron man fanfic I've read. Your writing is flawless and I'm in love with this story.
Rashomoun chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
This story has me sitting on the edge of my chair everytime i finish a chapter, the tension is just right and i'm eager to read the next past i need to see some justice brought to medco in form of a metal/heeled boot up their collective asses
sabrintb chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hello you,

Aah.. It has been some time since I read your story and I'm sorry for that. Time is lacking and I DO NOT allow myself to rush reading in your story, being fully aware of its quality.
So, yeah I FINALLY -finally, finally, finally- got some time, thanks the heavens for getting the nastiest flu ever, thus enabling me to curl up in my bed and get lots of reading done.

This last chapter was refreshing as always, and worried Tony was so... so... Sexy? Yeah, sexy. I had this urge to lock him in my basement. If only...
But is Scarlet really being the damsel in distress this time?
Something tells me she's not.

Cheers
rainbowinthedark chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
you should TOTALLY do the AU thing! I would love to read it!
Nerdman3000 chapter 24 . 5/13/2013
I love your story, this and Glass Heart are great. Yet I'm still confused if this story takes place before the Avengers or After. I can tell it ignores Iron Man 3 in the most part, and saw you mention in the first chapter the Avengers, show by logic it should be after the Avengers, yet later chapter in your author's note you said this was pre-Avengers...which is it?

Anyway, I love your story and I wonder since you are ignoring Iron Man 3 if in a sequel you to this story you might write your own take on Iron Man 3 with Scarlett involved. Keep up the good work by the way.