Reviews for Divide of Time
Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 10/6
They are SOOOO Cute. Its so nice getting back to them after reading and fnishing your first story. Loving how its all going in a copleately different direction from the first one
LaurieHime chapter 39 . 10/3
This was wonderful! So unique. I really enjoyed reading it. Honestly I'm sad it's over! Haha, I just want to re read the whole story now.
It was that epic. You have a great talent!
LaurieHime chapter 3 . 10/1
I never saw this before, but I'm kind of glad I didn't. Because now I get to fan girl over this. So excited to see where you went with this!
Capricious-me chapter 39 . 8/6
I love this story! Divide of Time is definitely my favourite of the two endings.

I do have one criticizem, which is not a huge deal really. The way that Hermionie and Severus both chose to spend time with each other almost every holiday (basically the smutty parts of the story let's be honest) and don't spend that time with Selenius. Coming from the perspective of a parent it's not something I would ever choose. There were many times they could have chosen to spend time with him they didn't. I also understand that for the most part the separation was out of nessicity. I guess it just bugged me. It's not like it ruined the plot or story and I did still enjoy reading it!
Lupita07 chapter 39 . 6/25
Wow. You are a fantastic writer. You have true talent. Your descriptions, plot, and imagination are well thought out and articulated. You explained certain aspects of the book that I only had a vague understanding of so clearly that it was as though a light bulb went off in my head. I couldn't seem to stop reading. Any spare minute of my day, I would pull this out to continue the story (which my family probably didn't appreciate as much as I did). If your passion is not to be a writer, then you are an incredibly dedicated hobbyist. And I'm so glad for it. Once again, great job.
AvidReader150 chapter 39 . 6/24
I loved this! I thought it was better than Pride of Time just because Hermione had so much more influence over what was happening and she became a force to be reckoned with. You should definitely write vignettes on what happened after the war, such as who got married and so on and so forth. You're writing is very good by the way; you should think about writing an actual book!
HPMARIE chapter 39 . 6/24
Love your writing!
AWWH! This ending was so much better. It was so new and exciting. You have a talent. Thank you for sharing it with us!
I'm enjoying this version much better than the original. It's got a lot of new stuff happening, I just don't know how it'll end! :)
Pommyth chapter 39 . 5/1
I liked both versions of course. But i have to say that my favorite is this one. Good Job!
ShortySC22 chapter 39 . 3/25
I loved that you took your story and split it off with this version. I couldn't stop reading both. Loved all of it.
Wow! I have to say that I enjoyed this version where Herminone remains an adult, as she has more influence over the direction of the war. I was frustrated for her when in her younger body, Harry and Ron didn't listen to her. All of your stories have been a pleasure to read. So glad Voldie got his just deserts!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 39 . 1/19
I finally got around to finishing this! College has been a nightmare!

Ok, finally back to my school work
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
This ending was better.
absentee chapter 39 . 12/21/2014
I liked this ending better than pride of time