Reviews for Divide of Time
Wow! I have to say that I enjoyed this version where Herminone remains an adult, as she has more influence over the direction of the war. I was frustrated for her when in her younger body, Harry and Ron didn't listen to her. All of your stories have been a pleasure to read. So glad Voldie got his just deserts!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 39 . 1/19
I finally got around to finishing this! College has been a nightmare!

Ok, finally back to my school work
shoeychocolatXD chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
This ending was better.
absentee chapter 39 . 12/21/2014
I liked this ending better than pride of time
shealone chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
I love how the story is changing but you're throwing notes to both the books and Pride as well like with Narcissa asking for help. Love it!
shealone chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I love Selenius! So smart! I love how easily he refers to Sirius as his father, he's not one to just slip up! Selenius seems to know his role in this war so far.
shealone chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Omg I am loving this! Actually more than Pride because of the humor and Severus and Hermione being able to watch Selenius grow up. Omg the fire bolt cracked me up!
shealone chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Oh I love the changes with Selenius being in Gryffindor this time!
shealone chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I am loving this! Sirius free, Dumbledore not dying. It's wonderful!
shealone chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
OMFG! Okay, I loved how this ended. I love that Harry is getting to see the sacrifices that Snape has put in for this war. It's necessary I feel to making Harry less of a shithead LOL. You're story has made me fully sympathetic to Snape (which as a Sirius lover, is difficult LOL).
shealone chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Noooo! OMG I'm going to just scream if this turns out the way I think it will...
shealone chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I was having a panic attack all the way through the Department of Mysteries, just waiting for something bad to happen LOL!
shealone chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Okay the bickering between Severus and Hermione is fantastic. I love that Harry gets to see Snape in a different light.
shealone chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Oh I'm really excited to keep reading this now! I love that she's going to reveal herself to Harry! That drove me crazy in the Pride of Time!
shealone chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OMG I just saw this and am so excited to read it! Was so sad after finishing Pride of Time because it was over! Now I have more to read! I loved Selenius' little, "I'm going, I'm going." LOL. Poor kid!