Reviews for Divide of Time
professorflo chapter 39 . 7/9
I loved both of your endings, you wrote them both so well, and with a perfect balance between plot and fluff between SS and HG. Thanks for the great read!
E-Vector chapter 1 . 6/11
This is seriously amazing, not only your writing but this forked narrative presentation too. I love the way you've presented this and the different outcomes for Selenius...I would love to hear more about Selenius in general, if you come back to writing more fics.

Also, I've read this (with the relevant part of Pride of Time of course) multiple times, it is one of my favorite fics ever.
Capt.DorkyBadass chapter 39 . 4/12
Hermione is a badass! love this universe you have made.
Nice, an AU of your AU ! Oh I cant decide which ending I like better, divide or pride ! I feel like that ending feel more complete to me ... I like how Divide is much more divergent of canon , so badass Hermi :) and everybody lives, yay !
-lylapalooza
*I thk this should go on AO3 too, you have a lot of fans over there too :)
Andante825 chapter 39 . 1/31
I found this alternate version months after reading Pride of Time (on AO3) and was ridiculously excited. It exceeded my expectations and is the best "happiest of happy endings" fic I've ever read. The scene with the dragon at the Ministry was truly creative and chilling, and the final confrontation was unique to fanfic (to my knowledge). Your Hermione is as strong and brilliant as any in fanfic. I hope college went well for you and that you continue to write - these two fics are an incredible accomplishment for a young writer. Total respect and gratitude for a great story.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 39 . 1/8
Oh, I think I like this better than Pride of Time. Love. I LOVE this one!
Athenas daughter chapter 39 . 10/29/2016
I have no idea if you still get these reviews. It's been four years and when I think you wrote this in high school and now you should be graduating from university it makes me wonder. I love your stories and have read every one I could find. I would love to know where you are and what became of you and if you write for yourself now in your own world. I would read and buy it all if I knew where you were. Thank you for the entertainment. Thank you for the journey. I wish you well in all that you do.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/3/2016
Aww
tigersmeleth chapter 39 . 9/15/2016
After reading Pride of Time, I think this is a better and more cohesive Ending for your world on the whole. I enjoyed this from beginning to end!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
FanFiction

Divide of Time, Ch:39
munchiedi chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
I'm glad I've read this right after Pride of Time. There is really a great deal of difference in Hermione the adult, she can exploit her authority and has more voice, than as a teenager.

I confess that I just skim over Pride of Time after chapter 31, after realizing that its following the trend of alter-reality canon; And I took the other road, so to speak.

I prefer this for its damage control feels. Its just strong in some parts, more of a save everyone story, Sanguini didn't even make a cameo but Trelawney did (hm) and the ending is kind of anti-climatic compared to the drama of Pride of Time.

Overall, I shall dare declare that this is the Happy Ending route. :)
munchiedi chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
I love this alternate ending. Its just a bit strong on Hermione the adult, where she exploit her authority to the fullest. Also I noticed that other notable characters are overlooked. Can't be helped, I guess.

I confess I just skim over Pride of Time after chapter 31. When it became apparent on its trend of following the alter-reality of canon; and decided to pick the other road, so to speak.

I like this because of the damage control feels. That there is this option of lesser mayhem(?). Strong on some parts, a bit save everyone story, the vampire Sanguini didn't even make a cameo in here but Trelawney did (hm) and the ending is really anti-climatic compared to the drama of Pride of Time. Overall, I shall dare declare that this is the Happy Ending route. :)
Philip S chapter 39 . 8/9/2016
A great alternate ending and one I prefer, actually, to the original. Pride of Time was good, but to me it stuck a little too closely to canon after Hermione re-integrated herself back into her old life (a decision that I felt was never sufficiently explained). So this alternate take here is now, to me at least, the definite story. Very nicely done. Thank you for writing it.
Este chapter 39 . 7/22/2016
just superb... a sequel please?
DarkBalance chapter 35 . 7/19/2016
You know, this version of events is so much more interesting than the original story. It would have been much more interesting, that story, if you had taken some liberties w events that didn't have Hermione going against herself so much.

Ah well. I'm very satisfied with this tale (not that the other tale didn't satisfy me either) and looking forward to finishing it tonight :)