Reviews for Divide of Time
tigersmeleth chapter 39 . 9/15
After reading Pride of Time, I think this is a better and more cohesive Ending for your world on the whole. I enjoyed this from beginning to end!
FanFiction

Divide of Time, Ch:39
munchiedi chapter 39 . 9/13
I'm glad I've read this right after Pride of Time. There is really a great deal of difference in Hermione the adult, she can exploit her authority and has more voice, than as a teenager.

I confess that I just skim over Pride of Time after chapter 31, after realizing that its following the trend of alter-reality canon; And I took the other road, so to speak.

I prefer this for its damage control feels. Its just strong in some parts, more of a save everyone story, Sanguini didn't even make a cameo but Trelawney did (hm) and the ending is kind of anti-climatic compared to the drama of Pride of Time.

Overall, I shall dare declare that this is the Happy Ending route. :)
munchiedi chapter 39 . 9/13
I love this alternate ending. Its just a bit strong on Hermione the adult, where she exploit her authority to the fullest. Also I noticed that other notable characters are overlooked. Can't be helped, I guess.

I confess I just skim over Pride of Time after chapter 31. When it became apparent on its trend of following the alter-reality of canon; and decided to pick the other road, so to speak.

I like this because of the damage control feels. That there is this option of lesser mayhem(?). Strong on some parts, a bit save everyone story, the vampire Sanguini didn't even make a cameo in here but Trelawney did (hm) and the ending is really anti-climatic compared to the drama of Pride of Time. Overall, I shall dare declare that this is the Happy Ending route. :)
Philip S chapter 39 . 8/9
A great alternate ending and one I prefer, actually, to the original. Pride of Time was good, but to me it stuck a little too closely to canon after Hermione re-integrated herself back into her old life (a decision that I felt was never sufficiently explained). So this alternate take here is now, to me at least, the definite story. Very nicely done. Thank you for writing it.
Este chapter 39 . 7/22
just superb... a sequel please?
DarkBalance chapter 35 . 7/19
You know, this version of events is so much more interesting than the original story. It would have been much more interesting, that story, if you had taken some liberties w events that didn't have Hermione going against herself so much.

Ah well. I'm very satisfied with this tale (not that the other tale didn't satisfy me either) and looking forward to finishing it tonight :)
BratGirl1983 chapter 39 . 7/5
Love it
Hotmamantx chapter 19 . 5/30
The other story has more smut :)
artemisgirl chapter 39 . 5/30
I liked this ending more than the other! It had Hermione being much for active. :)
Yes, I would love to read a Selenius story.
Thanks for the great read, what a page turner!
I'm not clear what her "grand plans" was referring to. Can't wait to read more.
I'm loving this completely original path your story has taken.
Also, I could read an entire story just about Selenius.
Thanks for writing.
That is so sad to think of Selenius hurting all summer, awe. I want him to be happy.
Sasusc chapter 1 . 5/20
After just finishing Pride of Time, I've been over the moon excited to see this! I haven't even started reading but I just wanted to say that I was wondering what would have happened with Hermione hadn't de-aged. I'm so glad this existed! I even sent off a text to my husband about this fic and how excited I am. Lol. I know this won't disappoint!