Reviews for Divide of Time
the-mini-muse chapter 39 . 10/29
amazing! I didn't even know this existed since I read Pride of Time on Archiveofourown. Can you please upload it there? Ive been reading fan fiction since 1999 and this is hands down on my top ten fan fiction stories :D Thank you for creating and sharing it.
HPMARIE chapter 38 . 10/20
Just read this again. I adore this story!
Andante825 chapter 2 . 10/14
Would you consider posting this ending on AO3? Thank you, and I love your story :)
mrsdarcy45 chapter 39 . 9/21
Sorry, THIS alternative ending. Stupid predictive text...
mrsdarcy45 chapter 39 . 9/21
Thank you. I prefer the alternative ending to your epic tale!
Nerdlee chapter 39 . 9/12
I love that the last line, I wouldn't have you any other way, could have been said by either of them. I have loved all of this!
Martian Goddess chapter 39 . 8/30
I prefer this option and ending over having Hermione slotted back into the timeline. I don't think expecting a 36 year old to go back to acting like a 16 year old is really realistic, and it severely limits what she can do.
badadder1 chapter 39 . 7/28
aw I love the end I'm sad it's over but it's awesome!
badadder1 chapter 20 . 7/27
I'm glad that we finally had a moment with Severous and Hermione. PoT focuses so much more on their relationship. As they're separated so often it seems more important, but I've missed it here. They have such a wonderful relationship
badadder1 chapter 16 . 7/26
Oh this is so off book and I love it. I love reading Draco stuff in PoT and this. they'd relationship dynamics are awesome
badadder1 chapter 15 . 7/26
I was afraid that with Selenius in Gryffindor he wouldn't get to be friends with Draco. I'm glad he still meets him
professorflo chapter 39 . 7/9
I loved both of your endings, you wrote them both so well, and with a perfect balance between plot and fluff between SS and HG. Thanks for the great read!
E-Vector chapter 1 . 6/11
This is seriously amazing, not only your writing but this forked narrative presentation too. I love the way you've presented this and the different outcomes for Selenius...I would love to hear more about Selenius in general, if you come back to writing more fics.

Also, I've read this (with the relevant part of Pride of Time of course) multiple times, it is one of my favorite fics ever.
Capt.DorkyBadass chapter 39 . 4/12
Hermione is a badass! love this universe you have made.
Nice, an AU of your AU ! Oh I cant decide which ending I like better, divide or pride ! I feel like that ending feel more complete to me ... I like how Divide is much more divergent of canon , so badass Hermi :) and everybody lives, yay !
-lylapalooza
*I thk this should go on AO3 too, you have a lot of fans over there too :)