Reviews for The Land of Tears
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hi, just came across this lovely story of Tony and his mom.
You found a way to make this dream encounter believable, very touching!
Thanks and cheers!
DreamerJMLH chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful story and a beautiful conversation between Tony and his mother
diana teo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I am apalled. Why? that this beautiful, heart-breaking little piece has received so few reviews. I don't think there's ever been a more tenderly written story about Tony, and the tears and Ziva's hands sealed the deal.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Bittersweet and lovely.
Dr. JES chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I don't know what else I can say. You nailed his desire for approval, his knack for paying attention even when it seems he isn't, and balanced his joking side with his vulnerable side so well. Absolutely beautiful.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Okay. Okay.

*Brushes back of eyes*

I wasn't crying.

Okay, I was, but you'll have the decency not to mention that.

This is beautiful, by the way. It's so full of wonder and emotion. I never thought I'd REALLY enjoy a fic where an already-dead character features, whether it be through a dream or imagination or something supernatural, but I think you've easily made this a favourite of mine. Just, the things Elizabeth said...

Oh, I'm gonna cry again. *Sigh*

Just thought you might wanna know that I love this. So much. I love how fiercely Elizabeth loved DiNozzo Sr. I love what she told her son, "My Peter Pan, my little prince...you have *such* a capacity to love..." because it is so true and so moving to hear it said like that.

This is perfect.

-Soph
Spot13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I've never reviewed before but I just had to say this was so touching. Tony's back story was one of the reasons I got hooked into NCIS. You nailed it with this one. Thank you.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Goodness, so many quotable sections here! This was absolutely stunning and it flowed so well, just perfect! I really loved this line, it just had a big impact on me for some reason: " You are the best mix of your father and I in that sense."

Well done! Will you be continuing this piece?
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow. That's all I can say right now, because I can't find the words to articulate how perfect this was.
blarney chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Beautiful story. Tony's moment with Ziva on the show when he gave her a glimpse into his past through his pictures was priceless and so is your story.