Reviews for Chance
0rchidd chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Yay Constantine is still alive! And the boys are back and armed with...well they might as well be clubs in their hands but I guess that will have to do. Shouldn't there be some holly guns around that can kill demons? lol Glad to see and update :)
0rchidd chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
OK! so sorry I didn't take the time to stop and review each chapter, but that's totally your fault because I just couldn't stop reading long enough to do so. As a result this is going to be a bit lengthy.
When the pieces finally fell together and we got a good look behind the curtain it was such a great "Ah Ha! Finally! I get it!" moment, great job building up to that, it was such a relief to finally just know what was going on (and have a few suspicions confirmed). I was seriously talking to "Marina" (my computer screen) begging her to just come out with it already! So props to you in getting me that wrapped up into her character.
Speaking of characters...wow you've got some really cool ones getting involved with this story line, love Constantine and Lucian seems pretty bad ass. The community and culture you've built for this deserves a standing ovation cuz wow this is getting wonderfully elaborate.
Conner...Where do I start with Conner? Poor foolish Conner...I get it buddy but at what point do you finally accept that these are not just the goody guys but freaking Angels? Guess miraculous healing isn't it. I love you to death dearie and Im rooting for you and Bloom just as much as your mother, but dude...and this comes from the bottom of my heart...pull your head out of your ass.
Finally, yay plot twists, self-sacrificial love, and cliff hangers! OMG Constantine don't die!
0rchidd chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Ooooo yay chapter 6, loving the action! Still not quite sure what all happened in there, who was on who's side and all, and a little frustrated that Marina seems to contradict her self either through what she says or by her actions. She is a wonderful mystery so far.
cemmia chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Awesome story! Loved it!
RebelWhoIsInFactNotARebel chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I love how you just crush one of my OTP's and your response is 'HA HA!'
Not funny. So not funny.
abbynormal420 chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Zombi3gyrl chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Fantastic chapter! :)
damngeeks chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Wow, this is amazing! Can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work! :)
xXMegers17Xx chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Wow things are getting real intense :O cannot wait for the next chapter finally get some answers cuz I'm getting soo confused :p just don't know whose story to believe ?!
Wynter S. Komen chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Wow Marina smacked the crap out of Murphy...Thank you for shedding more light on the resistance. That actually helps to clear up some of the confusion I had before! And yes it is nice to meet their Ma...I'd love to see some Ma/Marina interaction on their own...perhaps abour Murphy? And speaking of...please let them make up soon :-(
Wynter S. Komen chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
This was exciting! I'm just a little confused...so Marina really ISN'T a doctor? Why didn't Leon want her to kill Rick? Why did she draw guns on the Saints? Who does Murphy think she is? Why is she a mark? I'm so confused lol but good chapter!
Mrs.Alexandra-Hale chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I am liking this story a lot! :D

Update soon! :)
Wynter S. Komen chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I love the translations from chapter 3! So sweet.

Like the encounter between them...interesting that it was the guy breaking down and the girl comforting him...pretty rare! I like it. Glad that they finally kissed...the tension was almost too much to bear.

Can't WAIT to see what happens when he gets out! Smut?! :-)
Wynter S. Komen chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
woo! intense chapter. really sad to see mr. cade get murdered in front of her, you could tell they were close. so murphy and connor were being held at gunpoint and they couldn't come to her aid...I wonder what kept Rick from shooting Marina?
Wynter S. Komen chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I'm definitely intrigued! I want to know what Marina's story is and what they were saying back and forth in the other languages! Please update soon!