Reviews for Friendly Fire Incident
Kimberly chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
Interesting story, like how the main characters are developing. Gonna finish posting?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
Great story and. Congrats on finishing your school work. Hope you can continue soon.
Emily chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
First of all thank you for your service. Secondly, very well written story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Love how you tie a Castle Character in at the end. If anyone will make them see the truth its javi!
CdnJAGScribe chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
ArmyDT. This is absolutely riveting. A well-crafted story with twists and turns. Well developed characters. Every time I see your story updates pop up; it just gets better and better. Glad that the investigatprs found someone in SF willing to do the right thing. I'm looking forward to your next installment no matter how long it takes.
steamboat chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harm's strong, steady, gentle, perseverance paying off. Nice touch, bringing in Espo to your story!
Congratulations on moving your career forward! I hope all your hard work pays off and I wish you the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your talents with us!
Jeneral2885 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Case is progressing nicely welcome back
dd113 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Welcome back & congratulations on the classes . Nice Castle reference.
bookimpva chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
I love bringing Espo into this. :)
cardsfn1977 chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Holy crap, Soldier. First off, Hooah and thank you for your service. My wife and I are both former military. She was a squid and I was in the AF. :-) Secondly, I think you've got the canon down pretty good. Keep up the good work.
CdnJAGScribe chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Good solid story with believable characters written by someone well-versed in the intricacies of military structure. A very intense scene in the medical tent. Great story, ArmyDT42. One of the best and the most realistic stories I've read.

Also...good luck in your career goals. Hard to be separated from your family for long periods due to duty. This is something that not a lot of civilian people (myself included) can picture or understand.
Jeneral2885 chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Well written.
dd113 chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
Welcome back Army. Don't worry about the long delay. Thanks for your service.
A story with good case is rare,great work.
steamboat chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
Well worth the wait for another outstanding chapter! I really appreciate your dedication to this genre of fanfiction! Thank you for sharing your talents with us and stay safe wherever you may be!
sg1star chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
really enjoying your story, its well written and has enough cliff hangers to keep you on your toes
looking forward to reading the next chapter
aforrest chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
I think that you have created very interesting characters.
Keep up the great work, hope to read more soon.