Reviews for Friendly Fire Incident
sg1star chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
really enjoying your story, its well written and has enough cliff hangers to keep you on your toes
looking forward to reading the next chapter
aforrest chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
I think that you have created very interesting characters.
Keep up the great work, hope to read more soon.
db1019 chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Another GREAT chapter!
The imagery in your writing is outstanding - feels like we are actually there! I'm not a 'hot-weather' lover - and I'm even sweating after reading this. The temperature and tension here just keeps rising, well-done!

Loved your line . . "as cool as the other side of the pillow" . . . I can see it - so well-described!

Good move on Malcolm! Being the 'junior' officer and lawyer here, even he isn't putting up with St. Claire's bluster - but lets it out in a 'decently' respectful way. Another well-done!
Interesting that St. Claire's men interpreted his 'orders' to get the doc as practically kidnapping him from his post! They certainly follow the example he leads with.
And I, too, was wondering how capturing the 'Soul Catcher' fit into the incident here - glad the JAGS were able to steer the interview in that direction. Nice diversion with the medics and Mastiff (great action!) but leave it to Harm to bring the focus back on the impending SF version of what happened - and you're gonna make us WAIT . . . aaaargh ! Cliffies!
But I'm with Steamboat - I'm very appreciative that you take the time to share your wonderful story and writing skills with us - and eagerly await the next installment! (stress: eagerly!)
flaunt chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Hey, great update. Im thoroughly enjoying this story, and you've still got me hooked. Keep up the great work, and hopefully things settle down a bit on your end so you can turn out one off these babies sooner. :-)
steamboat chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Nice chapter! Left us with another cliffhanger, did you? You are evil! Hahaha! I understand how real life works, so I'm very appreciative when you do have the time to share your wonderful story with us! I look forward to that next chapter, and will happily read it whenever it shows up! I really enjoyed Major Bennett's RESPECTFUL, but direct, oration to St. Claire to quit stonewalling!
dd113 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Nice job. Welcome back Army.
byrhthelm chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Hot damn! I would just love to see Mastiff and the SF Sgt Maj go head to head - just before Mac busts the Sgt Maj for gross insubordination, assaulting an officer and anything else she can think of!

St Claire just can't help himself can he? Even after the medic took off to look after the mysterious 'Chief', St Claire seems to be conspiring with his Sgt Maj.

You certainly wound up the tension this time around as well as piling on the pace! Outstanding! I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and despite you A/N at the beginning of the chapter, I sincerely hope that the next update won't be quite so long in coming down the pike!
Jeneral2885 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Great update!
ils4007 chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Great story. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work.
dd113 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Semper woof very funny. Love the oc's .
flaunt chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Well for the first time in a very long time I find a few minutes to read some fic, so it's great to see chapter 15 up. :-)

And months away from the story has done little to diminish your capabilities, you're continuing to grow as a writer, and the psychological exploration into the characters is interesting and intriguing - especially the sort of PTSD experienced by soldiers in combat.

St. Claire's bluster makes sense, and his motivation for the act is a refreshing take. That he's not only saving his own bacon, but his belief that he is protecting a sacred trust between conventional and special forces - irony in that his lies protect that trust :-). - makes his character well-rounded and intriguing.

Hope to read more soon. :-)

P.s. congrats on the red sox. (Damn you) :-)
db1019 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Excellent addition to your story, so glad to see you posting again! I knew you had something planned for St. Claire - sad to see that he has neglected proper medical treatment for his own men, though, in order to save himself. Loved that Harm and the others decided NOT to wait that additional time to conduct their interviews, and were lying in wait for St. Claire. Well done - can't wait to see where you will take this next!
byrhthelm chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Darn it!

Good to see you back in print, but way too short a chapter, but at least you've confirmed that St Claire is trying to hide something (which we all more or less knew anyway!)

I reckon he'd better hope that his suspicions of unfair treatment in a GCM are unfounded, because it sounds to me that's the way he's heading!
Jeneral2885 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
interesting continuation
steamboat chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Congratulations! Another great chapter, and your Red Sox winning the World Series! Now we know what you've been up to. LOL!