Reviews for Friendly Fire Incident
Emily chapter 18 . 10/21
First of all thank you for your service. Secondly, very well written story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Love how you tie a Castle Character in at the end. If anyone will make them see the truth its javi!
CdnJAGScribe chapter 18 . 10/3
ArmyDT. This is absolutely riveting. A well-crafted story with twists and turns. Well developed characters. Every time I see your story updates pop up; it just gets better and better. Glad that the investigatprs found someone in SF willing to do the right thing. I'm looking forward to your next installment no matter how long it takes.
steamboat chapter 18 . 10/3
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harm's strong, steady, gentle, perseverance paying off. Nice touch, bringing in Espo to your story!
Congratulations on moving your career forward! I hope all your hard work pays off and I wish you the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your talents with us!
Jeneral2885 chapter 18 . 10/2
Case is progressing nicely welcome back
dd113 chapter 18 . 10/2
Welcome back & congratulations on the classes . Nice Castle reference.
bookimpva chapter 18 . 10/2
I love bringing Espo into this. :)
cardsfn1977 chapter 10 . 3/31
Holy crap, Soldier. First off, Hooah and thank you for your service. My wife and I are both former military. She was a squid and I was in the AF. :-) Secondly, I think you've got the canon down pretty good. Keep up the good work.
CdnJAGScribe chapter 17 . 3/25
Good solid story with believable characters written by someone well-versed in the intricacies of military structure. A very intense scene in the medical tent. Great story, ArmyDT42. One of the best and the most realistic stories I've read.

Also...good luck in your career goals. Hard to be separated from your family for long periods due to duty. This is something that not a lot of civilian people (myself included) can picture or understand.
Jeneral2885 chapter 17 . 3/25
Well written.
dd113 chapter 17 . 3/23
Welcome back Army. Don't worry about the long delay. Thanks for your service.
A story with good case is rare,great work.
steamboat chapter 17 . 3/23
Well worth the wait for another outstanding chapter! I really appreciate your dedication to this genre of fanfiction! Thank you for sharing your talents with us and stay safe wherever you may be!
sg1star chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
really enjoying your story, its well written and has enough cliff hangers to keep you on your toes
looking forward to reading the next chapter
aforrest chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
I think that you have created very interesting characters.
Keep up the great work, hope to read more soon.
db1019 chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Another GREAT chapter!
The imagery in your writing is outstanding - feels like we are actually there! I'm not a 'hot-weather' lover - and I'm even sweating after reading this. The temperature and tension here just keeps rising, well-done!

Loved your line . . "as cool as the other side of the pillow" . . . I can see it - so well-described!

Good move on Malcolm! Being the 'junior' officer and lawyer here, even he isn't putting up with St. Claire's bluster - but lets it out in a 'decently' respectful way. Another well-done!
Interesting that St. Claire's men interpreted his 'orders' to get the doc as practically kidnapping him from his post! They certainly follow the example he leads with.
And I, too, was wondering how capturing the 'Soul Catcher' fit into the incident here - glad the JAGS were able to steer the interview in that direction. Nice diversion with the medics and Mastiff (great action!) but leave it to Harm to bring the focus back on the impending SF version of what happened - and you're gonna make us WAIT . . . aaaargh ! Cliffies!
But I'm with Steamboat - I'm very appreciative that you take the time to share your wonderful story and writing skills with us - and eagerly await the next installment! (stress: eagerly!)
flaunt chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Hey, great update. Im thoroughly enjoying this story, and you've still got me hooked. Keep up the great work, and hopefully things settle down a bit on your end so you can turn out one off these babies sooner. :-)