Reviews for I Love You

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
CsBuns chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Absolutely adorable!
StoriedFabric chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved this story! It was so realistic too :)
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
love it :)
rinshy chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
excellent oneshot! loved every sessXrin moment! plzzz

QUOTE:
I heard his footsteps as he slowly entered the room. He obviously knew where i was, but we still had fun with this game.
"You know i will find you Rin. I can smell you" He said smoothly, almost a whisper. I giggled softly, and ducked to look through a gap inbetween two books, to see his golden pools staring right at me. I gasped and ran for it. But he immediatly grabbed me at the waist with both his arms and lifted me, spinning me around slightly.
He was leaning me over, to kiss me. As our faces were meerly inches away, i felt this was the perfect oppurtunity to use all the strength in me, and pull him over with me, onto the soft cusioned ground. He ended up on top of me, staring down at me in amusement as i was giggling my head off at his expression. It held shock, surprise and amusement.

"Now were even" I said to him, whilst giggling, referring to him sabotaging my escape into the winter wonderland that was our garden. He just smiled at me in response and closed his eyes nodding slightly. I smiled and pulled him down to my own face, finishing what he'd started before i started our little game of tag/hide n seek.

We kissed passionatly for a few minutes before the bell rang. This was Izzy's way of telling us its dinner. If theres one thing she hates, its people being late for dinner and cold food.

We broke apart, foreheads pressed together, catching our breaths. I smiled and cupped his cheek and kissed it.
It was cold, so i sat in his lap, cuddling into his warmth. He had his arms wrapped around my shoulders and waist, and his nose in my hair. He says he likes the smell.

"Rin" He said, still looking at the beautiful scenery before us, as was i.

"Yes?" I replied, tightening my grip on his robes slightly.

"I love you" He stated. He said it in a loving voice that no one ever hears. Only me. Thats what makes me feel special with him. I am the only one he feels comfertable sharing his emotions with, and that made me feel truly special.

"I love you too, Sesshomaru" I responded, equally as loving and passionate. He kissed my head and tightened our embrace. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. It would be forever. This was my life now, i dont have to think about the past now. Its so much better than thinking i mean nothing. I used to live a life of emptiness. A life of joylessness. It was horrible. It felt like hell on earth. And i hated every second, until i met him. He is my saviour, my mate, my lover, my bestfriend, my husband, my soulmate... My other half.. And i really, really

"Love you"

the above were he best...

especially the last para which depicted how Rin hated her initial life and how she loved evry moment of her lfe ever sdince she met her lord... how important he is to her

THE BEST!

PLzzzz KEEP WRITING MORE SESSxRIN FLUFFY FICS...
Nix-Neko-The-Taco chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
CUUUUUTE! I've never been a fan of romantic Rin/Sesshomaru, but this fanfic has changed that. When you put it this way, I am wowed by the way I see it! Keep it up!