Reviews for Carnivores
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Please continue!
Greece chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Interesting intro, even if it's gruesome. It paints Kyouya in the light he always had, but Akira never realized (or, purposely overlooked, because they'd become too negative and sick for a shounen series): his lust for violence and what it means for him.

Essentially, Kyouya Hibari is a psychopath in the manga. No way around it, no sugar-coating it. And you pictured his nature raw, brutal and very real. It almost read as a vampire in bloodlust, or an animal that hunts (is there even a difference?). What perplexes me though is that fact that he called a nightmare. That would mean that your Hibari knows that some things ARE wrong regarding violence, while I didn't get that sense off him from the manga: there, he knew, but didn't care. He did what he wanted, knowing fully that this was brutality (one of the main reasons I cannot call Hibari a favourite, but only interesting character: the mangaka's denial in showing his nature).

How old is he here? I can see him being older and a little wiser (but still not normal) to the world. I almost expected to see him grin with satisfaction at what he had created in that dream. I wonder: will that be the story that will drill into his head what kind of person he truly is? I'll wait and see.

Keep writing and keep trying!
SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
It’s a pretty gruesome beginning and seems quite interesting. I’d love to see where this goes if you choose to continue it, since it's a fairly ominous cliffhanger. :)

Take care!