Reviews for A kind heart
luise chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
cutest thing ever
banana chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This story was legit amazing. Very powerful writing. Last line was epic.

You write so much for Four Brothers! I absolutely love that! Please, please post another one soon, you are so talented! You write the best type of Four Bros fanfics - focusing on Jack is muy perfecto. Loved it. You're stellar.
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Yeah, believe me, I know how it is. But some of your best writing can come from it, know how that is too. And actually this week is Thanksgiving in the US. Thursday in fact. Turkey, stuffing, home-cooked everything. I can not wait! And of course there will be copious showings of The Four Brothers (I've already seen the ads) this weekend. One part they got right was sticking a holiday in it so that it's shown every year, and every year they get a whole new audience of love. Btw, did you hear that Garrett probably snagged the lead in the upcoming 50 Shades of Gray movie? I hope someday he and Mark do another film together, they have the best on screen chemistry.
g chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OH MY GOSH I'M CRYING
THAT WAS PERFECT
AAAAAAHHHH IT. WAS. SO. PERFECT.
That last paragraph made my heart heart, it was so sweet. Oh that last sentence got my feelings all choked up, oh my gosh. I mean that last sentence was just the best thing, you really ended it well. Thank you for writing this! Absolutely amazing! You write Bobby and Jack so well! I loved it!
xoShortee93 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is the most heartbreaking & hopeful story. I love it. I don't comment much, but I just really wanted you to know that.
Mehhhx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yet again another great piece of work from you! You never fail to not deliver with spot on interactions between them. Well done and I hope you feel better soon.