Reviews for Prisoner
Please write more stories! (Aka Loki whump!) your really good! I mostly don't like avengers stories but now I love them! (Mostly I just like Loki) thank you for writing, please continue!
Ytyyyyjgjghgubjujuujjujujujujujuuuu
3 chapter 22 . 6/28
Oh my fudging gods! That was amazing! You mother trucker are a brilliant author. This whole story my chest was tightening and my heart was pound! For real though you just kept me up till 7:17 am in the morning reading this. Keep up with these stories, the feels really get to you though. You just wanna yell, friggide frigg frigg frigging frigg! I love you! I love you! I hate you! But I love you sooo much more!
P.S.~. Sorry I may be delirious from a lack of sleep but your still your still a mother trucking beach ball for making me get the feels like this! 3
AnuhdahPerson chapter 22 . 5/18
I know I want to review…
That was one of the best stories I've read so far! (It's also probably the first one i read that was completely finished) This one's getting a fave from me!
Rocky181 chapter 22 . 5/17
Awesome story!
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 22 . 5/13
Omg this its one of the most amazing/beautiful/WTF storys i have ever read. Its totally in my top 10 the most epic fanfiction ever :D
Hahaha i was so reading and than loki was ill ...booooooooom and he was better but than BAM he was ill again an i was so wtf? Why no he should be not ill but than he was better AGAIN?!
Ahhah sorry this sound some how confus
Anyway great story.

Ps: sorry for my bad english it is not my first language :D
That was just awesome
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 5/4
Just so you know: Solitary confinement is torture IN AND OF ITSELF. Humans are hardwired to interact with other human beings, and if denied this, the effects are terrible. It can cause permanent changes to the brain if it continues too long.

IOW, if Loki had spent a few years in solitary confinement, the mental acuity the Avengers are looking to tap would be gone, perhaps beyond recovery. The only way to redeem Odin's sentencing Loki to this in 'The Dark World' is to assume that Asgard normally doesn't keep prisoners very long. Either they pay their wereguild and are released, or they're executed in short order.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm trying to spread the word on this.
Grac3 chapter 22 . 4/20
I do like that he just disappeared, and I absolutely love that he had an anime series. This was a good story.
Nix-LokiFan chapter 22 . 4/6
Awwww! This was an epic story and I'm sad that it has come to an end. :'-)
Nix-LokiFan chapter 21 . 4/6
*sniff sniff* My feels! My emotions are overwhelmed. :-D :-D :-D
Nix-LokiFan chapter 20 . 4/6
Oooo Amora did not see that coming. :)
Nix-LokiFan chapter 19 . 4/6
Hahaha "What the hell, I'm not picky, I'm still game if you are. Coffee sometime? Dinner and a movie?" Lol :-).
Loookkkiiiiii noooooo!

Nix :-)

Ps. I'll definitely read that other story.
Nix-LokiFan chapter 18 . 4/6
:-) Feel-er indeed hahaha. But seriously this is a good chapter, a good story. I would recommend it to people. :-)
Nix-LokiFan chapter 17 . 4/6
Yessss go Loki! I'm lovin this story! :-)