Reviews for Prisoner
Guest chapter 2 . 11h
Typos and head hopping but, interesting so I'll give it another couple chaps.
Wondo chapter 1 . 7/23
With a beginning like this, how can I not continue to read on ...
Fantastic start.
However, I can't stomach Thor and The Avengers. Let's give the tortured and sick man some clean clothes and days out of punishment. He'll be happy to help us before we throw him back to the wolves.
Iloina chapter 1 . 7/5
Hey, i read this Story in 2017 and i Love it! The much whump Loki is amazing to read and I your Idee of his punishment!
I hope you will write another story's like this one... but first I check the story's you had written :)
AT least I only want to say: thank you for this!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/10
It was BOOTYFUL
Orguetah chapter 22 . 5/6
¡Esta historia fue increíble! La leí entera en una tarde y ahora siento un vacío xd
Me impresiona tu habilidad al escribir. Mis escenas favoritas sin duda son cuando Loki logró manipular a Bob de manera tan natural y también cuando logró inflitrarse en Shiled. Pura epicidad, me encanta Solo podía pensar: "Es exactamente lo que Loki haría"
Y cuando James dice que no era exigente y le ofrece a Loki ir a tomar un café. DIOS, como me reí XDDDDDD Loki vuelve gay a cualquiera en cuestión de segundos XDD
Estoy tan feliz de que Loki lograra salvarse la maldición y que incluso se conviertiera en un héroe. ¡Santa madre de todas las papayas! ;U;
Su relación con los Vengadores me calienta mi corazón de pollo

MALDITO ODIN, ahora lo odio xc

Te felicito muchísimo por esta historia.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13
Goodness, how is English not your native language? Your English is impeccable..
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2
Thanks for the great story.
I really liked the epilog :)
AnaBookWorm chapter 22 . 3/9
Liked the story!
BenevolentCupboardhatch chapter 22 . 3/9
Definitely one of the best here, thanks! :-)
SamN chapter 22 . 3/5
This is the best fanfiction in the world! I absolutely love it. There is no way of telling you how much I like the fanfiction. Thank you.
Raven Lokidaughter chapter 21 . 2/21
excellently written magic
Raven Lokidaughter chapter 17 . 2/21
yay! badass Loki
Raven Lokidaughter chapter 13 . 2/19
please write Bruce/Loki fluff
Raven Lokidaughter chapter 2 . 2/19
I loved the part about silent blondness
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
Wow is there a sequel suck a good book and a beutiful ending
559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »