Reviews for Unravel
carytown chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
I fully appreciate the Doctor Who reference at the beginning of this, and if it wasn't one...then just kidding. But I love this story, I hope you update soon because I'm dying without Scandal on tv, and this is as close as I can get to what I want endgame for Olitz to be.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
When is Fitz going to annouce publicly that he is divorced? Till next time :))
hbainum21 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
*screams* I looooove this story! Seriously, its one of my favorites and I cant wait for the update!
Animelover6000 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Yay until next time.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
GOOD STUFF! Keep it coming;-)
FresherThanYou chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Loved the update!
starinthem chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
By getting a divorce, it shows that he is serious about their relationship and really doing things more openly. Love that he is wooing her. Glad they've found their way back to each other. Loved the emails they sent to each other.
Candygurl101 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Love this ! Ooo they r finally going to b 2gether bet trouble arises when the press finds out *
chocolate1 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
It's strange to me that one of those press folks haven't really delved into the reason why Mellie isn't campaigning with him so much. They always seem to dig up everything especially your opponents. Maybe news about his divorce may come out sooner than he may think not that I'm saying that it will affect his reelection.
chocolate1 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Karen is a real smooth operator not unlike her father :) Well now that Liv's heard the great news looks like she's more willing for them to proceed on their journey, together.
chocolate1 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Looks like first post meeting is rather cordial...for now :) leave it to kids to talk you into doing the thing that you may not want to do :)
Animelover6000 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
:D
Gerriv chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Oh! This was way to short! Please update again soon. Poor Fitz!
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Short chapter! Will Fitz and Liv step out together once the divorce from Mellie is final? Till next time :))
LimePalmtree chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Almost... soon they will be together. ;)
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »