Reviews for Unravel
Venus Maia chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Back together at last. I love the beautiful letter he wrote Liv. Aaaaaaw! Update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Aww can't wait to see how their convo will go!
IslandGurl90 chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Yay! They meet again! I love this story! Please update soon :)
jazphace chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! Good Stuff! I love Liv's relationship with the kids!
Stacie chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Good update . I kinda love the awkwardness of Fitz and Olivia seeing each other again .Can't wait to read more . :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Ok! When is the next chapter coming?! I'm wanting to know what's gonna happen!
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Soo Fitz and Liv see each again! Will things rekindle? Can't wait to read more happens next :)) Update Soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
great update. i really want to know how this ends.
LimePalmtree chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
I love these kids. ;)
IslandGurl90 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Oh please do update soon. this is just great! I love the way your plot is unfolding!
writeone chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Great job, love this story.
scandaladdictusvi chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
A lifeline. That's good. I like this story so far. Looking forward to more.
chocolate1 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Another four years withouth his Liv how is the man suppose to cope with that? There has to be some type of reunion and I don't see Fitz going celibate either after all he's a dude. He surely can't play with himself for those years either :) I love Karen and Fitz's father and daughter relationship and Liv still staying in contact with her gives Fitz some kind of hope. The message is very sweet Liv but Fitz will need more than words, he needs you in his arms and to be his campaign manager for his reelection.
mschessplayer chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
"...This is your time. Go for it! You have had and will always have my vote."
Beautiful last line from Olivia. Fitz needed to know that she is letting him go emotionally too.
Goodbye Olitz for this is not your day, goodbye Olitz, look for the tomorrows to provide another way.
chocolate1 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I'm glad they seem to be moving on with their lives and coming to terms with letting go but I'm still seeing two ppl who love each other very much. What is the old saying, love knows when to let go but what happens at the end of Fitz's term as POTUS will he really choose to stay in his loveless marriage? And what of Liv will all her dedication be to her job forgetting about her personal life, totally omitting the man she loves?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »