Reviews for Never Make Promises
1707283 chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
Wow - you HAVE to continue this. Please!
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Numairs Wild Magelet chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
really good!
thursdayschild7 chapter 8 . 4/10/2006
This story is really intense. It intrigues me. I really enjoy your writing style and I like the portrayals of the characters and description of the 'dark'.
insipidparagon chapter 8 . 10/13/2004
You are an incredibly talented writer. This story is amazingly well thought out and believable. It's been a while since an update...but I do hope you decide to continue with it!
joanna sapp chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
hi i just read your story and it's was good

i hope you do a other one
anamootu chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
You have a lovely writing style, complete with the lack of those annoying little grammar mistakes to interrupt the flow of words. Very impressive. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with us all. Have you ever considered writing any original works? Many authors seem to get bogged down with the need to write long-winded superfluous descriptive paragraphs. I think one of your main strengths as a writer is your ability to convey the amount of detail necessary to paint a picture, without tangenting about things that are unimportant. It makes for very pleasant reading. Thank you for posting this, and please, do continue, I'm dying to know where you're taking this.
RowanRhys chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
Exceptionally well done! I really like the way you are making Hermione mature. I especially like how you are keeping Severus his looming, biting, bitter self while he forges a new type of relationship with Hermione. And, thanks for letting at least ONE Slytherin see the truth about Voldemort's grandiose self-centered plans. *grin*

I really look forward to seeing more, but I won't badger you if it takes you a long time to update, seeing as "real life" and an stubborn Muse has made updating my own stories a very sporadic process.

Well done!
kLyn chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
What an intense, intriguing story! I look forward to reading more.
Excellent writing chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
Absolutely stunning. You MUST update soon. Please don't pull another 8 chapters in 2 years like you have been. Please try and be consistent, as this is some of the most creative, well-written, and thouroughly thought-provoking writing I've read. Please continue soon.
Ravyn10 chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Absolutely wonderful! Love the way you refer to things and use actual intelligence in your fanfic. All of them stay very well in character. Can't wait for the next chapter, except for the fact they keep getting cut off at the ends if you haven't noticed...quite annoying really...But anyway, great job!
alicat999 chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
You have bewitched my mind and ensared my senses with this fic, I can't tell you how grossly involved I was while reading it.

You have done a fantastic job on your creation, my hat deffinately goes off to you. It is not very often that I can come across such a well written and original fic in my favourite ship.

Well done, I am really looking forward to your next update. xoxox
Innogen chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
I'm glad you started updating. Please don't stop. I just discovered it!

Innogen
Nakhash Mekashefah chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
Glad you've resurrected it and hope to read more.
Nakhash Mekashefah chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
I thought they were very much in character. The dialogue is awesome. Great story!