Reviews for Never Make Promises
Diotima Mantinea chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
I came across your story earlier today (or should I say yesterday?) and I quite like it. I have always found myself drawn to "Hermione must fight the dark within her" stories, especially when the authors keep her and Snape in character. It is a hard thing to do.

Can't wait until the next chapter comes up. Will you be posting this on Lordandladysnape . com?
Nakhash Mekashefah chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Dog Shit! OMG! And Severus' thoughts about Sirius! That was brilliant! I nearly laughed by arse off.
Slim Shady chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Wow, this is great writing. In character and everything... I hope you continue!
Talisman chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Fabulous, fantastic and flawless grammar to boot. I'm going to keep an eye out for this one. Thank you!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
This is wonderful. And so different to anything I have read. I do hope you intend to continue it.
Astrea Von Hurston chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
The story is fantastic and sophisticated enough to recieve my encourages for another chapter. Now that I am inspired by your story, I shall continue my own.
saxgoddess chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
Yay! This is really good! Update SoN!
saxgoddess chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
This is good! Update soon!
mybacktotheshadows chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
this is a great chapter in what promises to be an intriguing story! I'd never read your work before, but your story was on a list of Ehann's favorites, and I'd liked her writing, so ... here I am. Anyway, the balance of setting and action and different character's perspective is very well done in this chapter. I'm really looking forward to reading more! Poor Snape. But that's what we love about him, right? Snape angst. Thanks! Please keep writing!
Daintress chapter 7 . 3/4/2004
This is a great fic. It's a shame you haven't updated it in so long, because I'd love to know what happens next. I suppose you could leave it there and we can all just assume that he'll find a way to get her out of this mess, or that just failing to respond will be enough, but that is rather heartless of you. * * All in all, I'd love to see more. Hope you'll check out my fics as well.
dryade chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
i love this story. i wonder if you plan to update this or if you've given up on the fic. it would be a pity, dear. it's great.
Virtuall256 chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
All in all well written with one fatal problem in chapter 7, line breaks are missing making this chapter unreadable.
Virtual
Talio chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
Firstly, I must say I'm aware at how long this story has probably been on the wayside and long forgotten by most, but to see a piece so well written and with such potential is a travesty to writing.
Knowingly when I wrote this review, I never thought you would pick it up again, but I just wanted to say that you have talent, and even if you have forgotten about this piece, don't forget about writing entirely.
Professor Snape4 chapter 7 . 12/4/2002
This story I must admit has captured my attention. I hope you continue it soon.

Seweryn and Snape
Jinni chapter 7 . 10/11/2002
This is very good so far. Hope that it continues to be updated. More soon, please?
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »