Reviews for Shame on You
gabelou1991 chapter 23 . 9/13
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
loved it, great story,plot and i really like the way you write dialogue thats so right for each character, especially anyas remarks and spikes inner musings , off to see if you have a sequel up and to check out your other stories :)
nrdhrd3 chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
Fantastic story!
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
Great story! :) Even though I'm not a Spuffy shipper, I still liked it. Your story was really funny and I like how Spike didn't have to get soul to be with Buffy like on the show (I thought his soul ruined his character) and this was way more interesting. I also liked Anya's comments to them during the story (haha xD) and that the Scoobies were more open to their relationship. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
I love Spuffy and this is a great story
sweetprincipale chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
BRAVO! Bravo, bravo, bravo! Just- everything. I loved how you handled everything. Truly well done, the wedding, in particular, and the explanation of the "cleansing" of the evil object, including Spike's soul. I am so proud of you! I know how awesome it feels to finish a novel length piece. But also how exhausting and like "whoo. what do I do now?" There's a lot of closure and feeling of "what next". I'm just thrilled with your piece. Again, I say, bravo!
Xaphyre chapter 23 . 9/5/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! hahaha I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORYYYYYY! so sad it's over :C If you want to make a sequel, you'll have a reader right here! :D xoxo *Paula
sweetprincipale chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Awww. Such a gooey sweet happy family chapter- plus glorious smuttiness. Well done you! I love the thought you had about how the moment Spike saw the ring, even when he was looking to hurt her, he was struck by this offhand jewel and knew it would look lovely on her. He had it bad, lol, but didn't want to admit it. I am curious about the mysterious what's it that is affecting him.
sweetprincipale chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
Ohhhhh. Sigh.
Okay, I am SO SORRY for my delay in reading this awesomeness! I don't even know how I managed to wait!
I enjoyed the battle scene, Anya's last minute save, and my favorite part at first was when Dawn slapped Spike on the arm with the whole "You weren't supposed to fall on the seal!" moment. It's just so them. It's so perfectly descriptive of the aftermath, you're scared to death, and all the sudden you could just shake someone for putting you through that hell.
Buffy bringing up the claim took me by surprise, but you handled it beautifully, her reasoning, and Spike's speech. and just...sigh. Everything. Amazing vows. I know romantic isn't your most comfortable suit, but you pulled it off aces!
Vivi H88 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Great chapter
megumisakura chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
great chapter,you are awsome!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Noooo! What about Giles, Xander and Willows reactions to buffy and spike?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
*squeal!* cannot wait for next chapter. I love your portrayal of their relationship! I'm also glad for the support of Joyce, Anya, and Tara. Tara's ability to read auras sure came in handy!
SPUFFY FOR3V3R chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely love the whole story so great I was very exited about all of it as I read it.
Xaphyre chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
*fangirl scream* ahhhhhhhhhhh! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEE! *-* please pleaseeeeee update soon!