Reviews for Shame on You
sweetprincipale chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Firstly- GO JOYCE! I love, love, love what you did there.
Secondly- Battle scene was epic, multi faceted. I had a hard time keeping up, but I just really liked the collaborative effort. It was very heart wrenching to think of our team divided on opposites sides of the good and evil, lover against lover. And you scared me with "electrocuted" Wes! I was like- "She pulled a Joss. She killed him!" When he grabbed Dawn's ankle I almost laughed with relief.
But holy crap! What's going on there in the end? Now I'm kind of glad I waited a few days to read, at least the anxiety will have less time to fester until the next chapter.
sweetprincipale chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Wow. Loved every section. I really like Buffy's break down of the men in her life, of how they measured of in comparison of thoughts and love. Her ideas about Spike, the realizations, sound definitely like she could fall for him, and she's right, that should scare her, she's had it rough in matters of the heart. I'm just glad she's not discounting it.
Joyce and Anya's conversation was just terrific. Thank you so much and sorry for the delay in reviewing!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Hope it comes soon you left me hanging
Vivi H88 chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter
Xaphyre chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
oh for christ's sake! cliffhanger!? really? are you trying to kill me! hahahaha LOVED THIS CHAPTER! ABSOLUTELY AWESOMEEEEE! hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
This story is well written and interesting
Vivi H88 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Love anya :) great chapter
twotoe chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Big Yay for Anya. Joyce really NEEDS to hear this stuff. She helped get rid of Angel and that was good, but then if she could get rid of him, he wasn't worth it and he was just looking for an excuse. But the big truth is that everything Anya said was true. Hopefully Joyce really sees that Buffy living as long as possible is as much normal and in fact miracle for a slayer that there is. I'd love to see Joyce go toe to toe with Giles over this if it comes to that. After all right now Giles is on the wrong side and will have no room to talk-he OR Xander- and Joyce giving them what for would be delicious. Giles I think knowing the terrible truth about Slayers all too well would hopefully see the sense of it quickly, and Xander well if he gets slapped around a bit by Anya, Joyce and everyone until he comes around-well not like he so doesn't deserve it. ;)
sweetprincipale chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Tara and Spike's conversation made me melt. You wrote Spike's heart on sleeve so well. I am glad Buffy is continuing the relationship, but I would love to have heard her rationale, and heard some of their conversations in private. I'm sure Spike's at least hinted a little bit about why she's with him, and is it a one time thing. I know he won't push for any declaration, but I'd still love some glimpses of the softer relationship they share aside from the bickering and working.
An excellent chapter. I enjoyed Joyce's and Wesley's conversation as well.
sweetprincipale chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Oh my glorious Lord! That was AMAZING! AMAZING! ENCORE, brava, all those wonderful things. My mind and pulse points have gone all gooey and can't do anything but offer you a shouting "woohoooo!" standing ovation. I. loved. this. Your first attempt- AWESOME.
Also, favorite line: "You let me worry about Xander. If he ever wants to play Inga the Helpless and Vlad the Impaler again he'll leave Buffy and Spike alone." I think I smiled so hard I pulled a face muscle.
Vivi H88 chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Great chapter :)
Jaisy chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Love it
megumisakura chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
great chapter,please update soon.
Vivi H88 chapter 17 . 7/7/2013