Reviews for Shame on You
Vivi H88 chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one
sweetprincipale chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
ARGHH! Okay, here I was about to be all nice and philosophical about Tara's speech on the root of obsession and some other stuff like that, and then WHAM. Anya's big revelation about the purpose of the Cruciamentum, Watchers seeking to kill Slayers on purpose before they could mate with vamps- so this apparently happens enough to be concerned about? Or just that once but it stuck pretty darn good. Oh my. Twist. No wonder you've been working so hard on this piece, cranking out two chapters this week!
Thoroughly intrigued.
sweetprincipale chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Well done! On many levels- excellent prim Wesley voice, well researched and explained diagnosis for Joyce, excellent motivation for Xander in particular and- um. The Spike with a towel thing? That was captivating, to put it mildly.
Loved it!
LaShea84 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Glad to see the plan worked for Joyce to make the trip. Buffy and Spike make a nice team as usual...
sweetprincipale chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Ah ha! The chink in the armor. Boredom and Anya insinuations. Glad to see Buffy admit there are some attractive qualities about Spike, physically, and I'm looking forward to her realizations that he's got some good intrinsic qualities, at least for them, as well.
Awesome moments between Spike and Dawn, with Joyce as referee.
sweetprincipale chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Oooh. Poor Joyce. And so good to see Clem.
So the Big K has the humans killing the demons, because demons can't be controlled. That must mean the humans aren't only imbued with her control, but her strength, or they'd be toasted. I'm sure that was mentioned before, but I haven't picked up this piece in a month (bad me).
I just have to say, I'm enjoying this piece so much. It has a great plot, and while it doesn't have a lot of intense emotional depth, it's riveting and enjoyable. It's mind treats :) Thank you for writing.
sweetprincipale chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
OH wonderful, the cavalry is called. Glad Lydia can help, and delighted to see the "wonder wuss"pitching in. This is interesting. And I love Joyce getting a chance to show be useful, you're so right, it is good to give our sidebar characters a chance to shine. I love those moments. But now of course I am worried about the EEG. Will she even be able to get to the doctor/hospital to get her tests read? Minions or brainwashed Giles could be waiting there. Oh horrors. Okay, now I'm all worried and I have to hurry up to the next chapter.
sweetprincipale chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Oh so many great moments! I love the opening, the subtle way they communicate without words, the way they helped each other up in such a simple task,- mmm. It just spoke volumes, to me at least.
Love where Spike carried Tara over a puddle. I think it shows some of that old chivalry is still under the demonic front.
Hmm, Sounds like we're going to jump forward a bit with your last line. I hope Lydia's eavesdropping proves useful somehow. Next chapter!
sweetprincipale chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Holy behind on reviewing! I am soooo sorry to take so long, and here this update was so awesome, too. I like all the progression you're showing, and especially about the vampire blood being an immunity, not a cure. Answered some rising questions (not from me, but maybe from others), and also showcases the thought process. So thoroughly enjoying, and hoping to get to finish the rest of the new chapters this morning!
megumisakura chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
very good chapter,im happy that you updated.
megumisakura chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
great chapter,please update soon.
Vivi H88 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter :) can't wait Till the next One
megumisakura chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
great chapter!
Unknown2Any1 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I am so intrigued with this story and the waiting part I'll have to go. Awesome story please keep it up :D
sweetprincipale chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Fabulous, as is the usual.
First my over all impressions- Poor Buffy! The idea of the three people she trusts most- because we know Giles, Willow, and Xander have supported her in ways her mom and Dawn never have- being suddenly possessed- maybe even incurable, maybe deadly and forcing her into a kill or be killed situation... Her heart must be in agony.
Anya's bewilderment is done nicely.
And Giles, Xander, and Willow- I can't begin to imagine how terrified they are if they're aware of what's going on, and also how frustratedly helpless they must feel! Knowing they could turn against the people they love the most!
I would, as I always say, like more of that inner turmoil to come across, but you leave a lot for readers to work on and spin themselves, which is something I lack, so kudos for your strengths.
Okay- wonderful detail, very linear and practical , which i appreciate. I completely want maps and pictures of Spike's cave area.
Nice summation/guesswork on the immunities to our current big bad.
Overall, A, thoroughly enjoyed it!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »