Reviews for Shame on You
megumisakura chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
update soon,please!
sweetprincipale chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I couldn't even get the whole way down before I had to start reviewing. Okay, I love the scene at the Magic Box and I'm thrilled you kept it. My absolutely favorite line : The reaction from the Sunnydale group ran the gamut from "Bloody Hell and Dear Lord to Holy Crap".
I enjoy the twist with the purpose of the Key.
Oh no. I dislike this situation with our team being split in half. And is there some significance with the blood that gets in Tara's mouth, or is it just a visually powerful detail?
sweetprincipale chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Another intriguing chapter. I had a few favorite lines in particular, and even though it's painful to hear what Angel did, I think sometimes it helps Buffy. Although hearing everything Spike did wouldn't be a picnic either. Anyway, well done!
youcancallmedanger chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hey,this is a really good story,I really like it)Spike was really funny!There was a tiny spelling mistake though-the eighth line from the bottom ..but other than that it's pretty amazing)
twotoe chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Curious to see what happens next. I always liked Drogyn and what Angel did to him and for the reason he did was an act of true evil.
sweetprincipale chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Another fabulous chapter! I love the little kindnesses Buffy shows. The little conversations and taking Spike into each other's confidence. Nice tie up with Riley as well.
Oh these followers of Kelenda people... problematic. Looking forward to how you develop everything.
And I've just realized this is the last chapter for now! I will be perched on the edge of my seat until the next posting!
sweetprincipale chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Oh my goodness! A brilliant chapter. Oh I wanted to smack Riley good and proper. I am very glad he showed his true colors. But what you did at the end! Okay, I can't even review properly, I must find out what happens to Spike!
sweetprincipale chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
It's a laugh out loud opening and I love it! Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake, but I like the air of mystery you have working towards the end here. I love your Dawn/Joyce/Spike interactions, and giggled aloud at the new nickname for Xander. Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up on my reading and reviewing, but I'm back in the swing of it now and looking forward to more!
Candra C chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Awww Buffy was actually nice! That's good :)
megumisakura chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
great chapter,please update soon!
Candra C chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Awe poor Spike!
AnonymousGuest chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
great story, im really liking it so far:D
Candra C chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
moooooooooreeeee! I need my Spuffy fix
RKF22 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
great update keep it up
LaShea84 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Like your twist on season 5! Will definitely be following...
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »