Reviews for Brother My Brother
Arion Kagano chapter 7 . 5/13
About the similarities re: Lucretia. I have to say I like the juxtaposition. The circumstances are similar, but the motivations feel quite different. Cloud's mom was doing the only thing she could do help her and her child survive. Lucretia was, at least initially, interested in the science. She didn't need to experiment on her child, she wanted to. I think she had more of an idea if what this would accomplish and she definitely had more insight that something was going wrong while she was pregnant than Mrs. Strife did. Overall it makes Mrs. Strife far more sympathetic and the comparison is quite interesting.
Sakihinata chapter 24 . 12/30/2019
Awesome story ;)
Lunanimes chapter 24 . 9/28/2019
I really like this situation and the concept behind it. This is my second read and I liked it just as much. There are times that it's a bit disjolted but I love it anyways. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.
EnbyPeep chapter 19 . 8/3/2019
Me at the beginning of this chapter: Meh, Gen/Ang is fine i guess. I dont really care.
Me at the end of this chapter: *crying* FUCK
Catcrazzed chapter 24 . 6/2/2019
Thank you very much for this story!
bob chapter 24 . 5/8/2019
I was a teenager when I started reading this. I just read the whole thing again in 1 day and it was still as amazing as before and very heartwarming.

Thank you!
Xandrabelle chapter 24 . 4/11/2019
I really enjoyed this story. Good plot. I can imagine how difficult it must have been to coordinate such a large cast of characters. My favorite is still Genesis. *hearts*
Pollo chapter 24 . 3/13/2019
Well... to be honest, this story started off great, but... when I got to the middle part of the story, it got dull and not at all interesting anymore... and it stayed that way until the end unfortunately. But still thanks for making this.
Nemhain2009 chapter 24 . 2/20/2019
Enjoyed reading your story! I like the end snippet with Cloud and Genesis in the parallel world.
Shiroi Majo chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Congrats on finishing! I enjoyed reading the complete tale at last.
Vicantis chapter 24 . 2/10/2019
The ending was just perfect. You did a great job on this story.
zeynel chapter 24 . 2/10/2019
Love this !
Shadowheart51 chapter 24 . 2/7/2019
Awesome! I loved it all the way!
Mystic 777 chapter 24 . 2/7/2019
heh a very interesting way of tying things up at the end. Thank you for not only writing and sharing this, but taking the time to finish as well. :D
Guest chapter 24 . 2/7/2019
Congrats on finally finishing this! I like the end, though it would have been nice to see at least a little of Genesis' reaction to Cloud's proclamation at the end.

Otherwise, good job, and you're entirely correct to say romance wasn't needed in this story.