Reviews for What happened?
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome! When me and my family went to see it, we had all read the books obviously, but we didn't know that they were making a twist thing like that! The ENTIRE cinema gasped when we saw Carlisle's head hanging there and we just kept screaming: "THIS WASN'T IN THE BOOK!" as everybody else was dying. Then when we saw it was just a vision the entire cinema screamed and cheered. I wish somebody had filmed our faces throughout the vision. From fine, to horror in a split second, then relief in a split second too. Hahahahahaha.
Amazing one-shot. Well done :D
Gracie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I know how you feel! When Carlisle died... I was a bawling mess. When Edward went to avenge Carlisle I lost it. Completely. I was all like: AVENGE YOUR FATHER EDWARD! AVENGE HIM!. When Seth and jasper died, I cried even HARDER. When Alice let go of Aros hand, I said: "wait a minute... So that means CARLISLE DID NOT DIE! Naturally I lost it again. Movies suck me in... Yeah... Ahem...

Anyways well done! I absolutely loved this! It was fantastic! :-) I loved the Alice thing, and it was just so enjoyable to read! Good job!
Luna Jane chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
LONG LIVE TWILIGHT!
Kacie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Couldn't done that story better!
Michaluvsdisney123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I did the same thing! Lol well awesome story I was balking by the end :(
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I cried when Carlisle and Jasper died. When Seth died I was just like "no no no no no no no" you will not believe my relief when it was just a vision.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was a hard scene to watch!
samcheese1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I know right! It was AMAZING! I was freaking out like, THIS WASN'T IN THE BOOK! I was so happy when it was a vision. I can't wait to get the movie so I can just watchit over and over and over again!
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
great job, and yeah I reacted the same way you did in the movie, haha! BD2 will definitely go down in the history books as I've never been so caught off guard by a movie before!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Leah is my favorite character of all time and I literally stopped breathing when she died.
abishop47 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice! I saw it twice over the weekend. I went Thursday night and took the kids on Saturday. The 1st time I sat horror struck to terrifed to scream. The 2nd I kept my 6 yr old from watching people she loved die. I did let her know when Jane was about to die and she watched from there on. Nobody cheered louder then she did when Aro died. I also enjoyed watching people around me the 2nd time. The horror on the faces. Then the relief. Eclipse was my favorite. But this FAR surpasses it.
BVRG0614 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I loved this! The movie was the best! I cried when Seth was killed and Leah was just watching and howled. I felt bad for all the wolves! I was glad Sam got to kill Jane! I was so sad when Carlisle and jasper died too! Thanks for this! WOLFPACK FOREVER!
thelionismine chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I tottaly agree with you!
AngelWhiteRaven chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
(A/N: I had the same reaction. I was cheering when the Volturi bought it especially Jane and so was everyone else!)

This would be a great bonus scene when the DVD comes out.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was a really good review of Alice letting the family know. And everything you said about you twilight marathon and Breaking Dawn 2.
Could have been me saying it. I HATED it when Carlisle (my favorite died). Yup VERY upset... Then the other favorites died. When the vision ended with everyone alive I was cheering with everyone else. You are so right it was the BEST MOVIE EVER!