Reviews for The Eyes You Can't Ignore
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
it's good. but it's not quite Carling. meaning you need to RE-CHECK it.
you made two or three spelling mistakes as well as that there is no comma before you put the word "and" I know Samuel Beckett did that. but nowadays. it's not common. I never read a book which had a word, then a comma and then an "and"
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Hmm, wow.
I'd love to see an outtake of this, just to see!
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Holy concept . . .

It's kind of funny—I always find odd pairs in my reading. For instance, last week i was reading two books with characters named Beckett. This week, two books with characters named Bronte. And now this, paired with another book about mental persuasion. If you ever want to read a seriously trippy book, pick up Lexicon by Max Barry.

But I digress. This was a fun little scene to read!
JenniferMariePattz chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Holy schnikes, this was smokin'!
I know it's marked complete, but I'd love an extra chapter or two to see what becomes of these two and how Bella resisted his last hypnosis instruction and how she could hear him in her head. Very good story, awesome writing and great grammar.
I also finished Mis-en-Place yesterday, that was a great fic as well ;-)
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh, that was so very hot!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Agree with your take on the power of suggestion. I doubt Bella would have been as "mezmerized" if her hypnotist had been a loathsome Lothario!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I loved it sexy and hot thank you
Zhee chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh wow... I'm craving for more!
Anita chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow, quite a story. Not clear quite what happened, but no matter, thank you.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow that was hot, Debbie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You should totally make a squeal to this, please...I want to know how Bella resisted the end phase of the hypnosis that Edward put upon her...
MiaLuthor chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, so much packed into one short story. I am curious as to Bella's secrets. How does she hear him? Is it even ok to ask you to please continue this story? Very Intriguing.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Mmm, very sexy and quite a different Edward than we're used to seeing!
jediqueen77 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That. Was. Hot! I wanna know how she resisted, too!

Edward the Enervating can take me any time! Why does "enervating" make me feel pervy?