Reviews for 34 Baby Harvest
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Did they name the baby Rocky or do they just call it that because its heavy like a rock...?
ARtheBard chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
To the Guest wanting an update: story #34 is finished. Check out #35 Gonna Fly Now for what happens next. The series is up to #50 which is in progress.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Please update
Secrets For Sale chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hi AR, I'm back again! Finally free on school and projects! Hope I'll be able to finish all the review for all the fantastic stories! Anyway, haven't seen you update these few days, hope everything's alright for you! So, let's start with this story then :)

Aww, poor JJ, second case back and gotten this case. Great talk between Morgan and Rossi, may be Morgan should take some time off too. Miss Emily working with the team, specially with Reid, Team Nerdlings all the way! Haha. Aww, Hotch, don't you know old married couple act like each other, first they throw themselves down the stairs, so jumping off cliffs in the refuge might be in the order ;) Henry gonna be the cutest kid ever, so cute even when he throwing tantrum. No worries Emily, there's still Sergio and Alaska to accompany you!

JJ and Morgan saves the day! And, what a way to discover the missing car. Is that sort of mutiny, going against Hotch's order, jumping into a lake instead. I guessed its much more safer to jump into a lake than off a cliff. Haha! If the Requisitions stop replacing phones for you, you should be able to replace it yourself, I mean since the Prentiss family seems to own almost everything! Aww, Rossi taken by Strauss? XD

Emily waits until Garcia has fixed a big plate and taken her first bite.
"I was out of anchovies so I used sardines," Emily says with a wicked grin.

Geez Emily, evil much? But I have to admit that was funny and cute that Emily seems to have a habit of 'bullying' Garcia. Last time with Henry needing to be changed and now with the anchovies. Haha! Sucks that JJ having a nightmare without Emily at her side. Martha just turned the tables on husband, great actress huh. That was a close shave! Smart move JJ, letting Martha attack you first then have the reason to retaliate. Woah, lucky for me that this story is completed, so I'm glad that I won't have to suffer from the cliffhanger at chapter 8 or 9 and the last chapter. Haha!

Now, let's go welcome Rocky to the world!
Tryxter111 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Okay. After 34 1/2 stories I ended up having sardines and crackers for supper. I did skip the spaghetti. Thought you'd enjoy a chuckle. Great works! Love them. You've created a wonderful world here.
DarXe chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
Awesome stuff. Had to put off reading for a few days because of work and family Turkey Day stuff. Let me tell you, this was the perfect thing to read after all that. Looking forward to the next one.
chawkchic chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Oh please tell me Emily is ok and Rocky is just deciding to make an appearance. Great last few chapters keeping me hooked as always.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
BEST CLIFFHANGER EVER!
LoveAndMadness chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I can't believe you ended it like this! it was a good story...but the ending was cruel.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
better be an update tomorrow hahaha... cant stand this much longer ;-)
flaminflapjack chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh and just so you know, I'm going to have a hell of a time concentrating on my Family Law final tomorrow. I need the next story nowwwwwww! Did she fall? Car accident? WHAT.
Sleep and Dream chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Good ending for this story except for the cliffhanger. JJ is a true profiler with guts. Yeah punch that murderer out!
SomeWhatLost chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
If Jen misses the birth of Rocky I don't know if I can forgive you. And by don't know I mean I will but I don't know if I can handle those kind of feels!
Honorcpt chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I think...nope I know...I hate you... :(
calzonacrazedkay chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I just wanted to let you kno that you are a cruel, cruel, cruel person for leaving us hanging like that! just because youre a fantastic writer with quick updates does NOT mean you can tease like that, lol! now we all think the worst AND we have to wait until you post to figure it out! please hurry up and put us out of our misery already! *does Henry pout*