Reviews for Practice Makes Pefect
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Love it...continue with the chapters
daydae37 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
yes a second part. i liked this alot
cartoongodness10 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Plz make a part 2 pretty plz with a yaoi on top? I wanna see a dog a german sheperad or something hell even a puppy sounds cute or a cat like my comment thank
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh I loved this :) seriously if I was Glenn I'd try to make a baby with Daryl every day :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes OMG I can't properly write how much I need you to do a second part. I am just so fan-girled out from the show tonight, the hobbit preview and then this. It would be really interesting to see what they do if Rick is still adamant about not touching the baby.
halfemptyflask chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was really sweet. I loved it.
Larienn chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
COmmunity baby FTW! Knowing that the actor that plays Daryl is a father somehow I can picture him caring for Lil Ass-Kicker XD So sweet :-)
Shippo13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Yes! I loved this! Please write more to this!
savad chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love the way you depict their relationship, the love scene was very sexy. I just have one request- Chinaman is a racist term and I don't think Glenn would allow his lover to call him that. It'd be like calling your black lover the n word. Pre relationship I could see Glenn putting up with that, but once they become close, no.
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yeaahhhhh Daryl and Glenn be makin' dat sweet lovveee. Gon pop out butt babies wooo. All the other folks be hearing that echo of moans throughout their prisony home yeahhh. Unf. Hot sauce.
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
It was adorable! :) I loved it! And I would really love a second part. In ever used to like Glenn and Daryl but now I can not get enough of them and it's because your stories are so great :(
SparrowofTruth93 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I can't tell you enough how much I love this :D

I love you and everything about this is pure perfection!

Once again I am one happy OP 3
Allie cat chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love it Do
Not-So-Wicked Witch chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
alskdghsldfjslkdgh between Daryl and the baby and Daryl and Glenn I think the sweetness has given me a cavity! I would love to see a part 2!