Reviews for In Which Harry is Quite Different
JulesCapulet chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
more chapters please muggle...
David-El chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
First off, let me say that this is an interesting story, and I look forward to seeing how the rest turns out. Second, you want to keep Harrys' lineage canon, right? Well, there is a way to do that AND have him be a descendant of Salazar: simply say that Muggleborns are the descendants of Squibs, then you can say that Harry or Hermione are descended from just about anyone. I do notice that you make a slight spelling error in this though, and it's a tad bit annoying: Augusus' last name isn't Rockwood, it's Rookwood, like the chess piece. Also, would you mind using the Stones' ACTUAL name of Philosopher's Stone? There's no such thing as a Sorcerer's Stone, but if you look in history, you WILL find Philosopher's Stone. Finally, UPDATE, PLEASE!
Hibikiri chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
100th review kekekeke I really like how this is turning out so far, keep up the good work!
SeraphimXII chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
XD i am really loving this! Update soon please. I definitely enjoy how you portray Draco and Harrys thoughts on Slytherin
masonxoxo chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
continue please
Sinattea chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
First of all, I am so sorry I've been absent for so long. You see, I was forced to go on a "family-vacation" without internet, and it killed me off, really.
Everyday I was asking myself if you had already updated or not, and if I could read it soon. I'm glad that I'm back, and now I can read and review!

At the beginning of the chapter I was a little confused because I couldn't understand how Fred and George were in Harry's room, they know how to get into Slytherin's dorms? And like five seconds later I was like: "who cares? I'm reading and I'm happy as hell!". Just felt like I should point that out, just a question. Anyway, I do believe Fred and George are capable of sneaking into other houses' dorms... Map! Dah! Now I'm angry with myself, jeje.
I also feel stupid because I had forgotten about Draco knowing Harry's parseltongue skills, which is funny because I totally remembered River, jeje. I'm just all messed up right now.

But now, let's go to the important matter: the praising.
I LOVED the chapter! Truly! You just helped me forget all the nasty-Dursley-like stuff that happened to me this holidays. Thanks for that.
I really like Scott, I like how he's got all this charisma, he's cute.
I also loved the pensive part, it's just so meaningful and special to watch them sharing memories. Harry really trusts Draco, that's the undeniable proof that they're best friends and destined to become much more. You only share memories with your soulmate!

But the best, best, best part, was that minute at the Great Hall when Draco walked in all fancy-peacock-style! That was FABULOUS! So Malfoy, so Draco, and so perfect. You do know how to show the Slytherin style without sacrificing all the cuteness hidden inside of Draco. I love to read you thanks to that.
You're great, really, thanks for making my day over and over again.

Too bad the dragon plushie won, I really wanted something a little bit darker. But it's ok, they're eleven after all.

And I believe that's all I'm writing for now. You deserve a much longer review, but I'm barely coming back to life. I'm still kind of a zombie, and I hate zombies, they scare the hell out of me, so I really need time before everything's mormal again. I promise that I'll write a second review to this chapter... Maybe I'll write five, so I can be review 100... But, no, that would be cheating. If I'm lucky enough to be that review, that would be great.

Again, great chapter, great story.

I hope you had happy and awesome holidays.

Read you soon!

Atte: Sinattea.
annirosec chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Ah... Cool you should have Harry get a pet snake.
annirosec chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Ohh... I noticed that he hasn't talked to dumbledoor yet. (Sorry for many bad spelling.) you should have him in there somewhere. Maybe later in the series have Harry easdrop on one of snapes and dumpledoors conversations.
annirosec chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Well... Good job on this chapter, I hope you can stick to posting every week.
annirosec chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Wow, great ending! I like that you introduced the mirror.
annirosec chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Good chapter, but I really think you should involve how Harry is famous and gets more attention. Make Draco a little jealous. Other than that, have fun with it!
RandomReview chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Is it possible to love someone yours don't know? I just. Wow.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
ohhh i loved it sooo much just great so great
Jess chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Love the chapter and cant wait for the next one. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Slytherinpride6 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
loved IT! can't wait for the next chap.