Reviews for Fallen
Master chapter 3 . 4/26
I liked the second version more it seemed more thorough.
caslynskater chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Omg I love it so far
33 ):-
Raven 105 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Please update soon!
spatterson chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
What the heck! Dan is not a vampire! But this has my interest.
MushuFireLorde chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
SERIOUSLY? This is the best and most original story I've ever read and you decide to put it on a hiatus?! For real doe? Make up something good and interesting! Like the other chapters! Gosh, this is a real face slapper. Take whatever advice and suggestions you get and put them to good use! Make the next chapter about Sam and Dan going to Pandora's this time and succeed at it, Danny confronting Danielle, a plot twist , SOMETHING! I AM BEGGING HERE, you can't do this to ur fans! That's brutal and harsh! There are so many possibilities about how this story can go. I want you to know that I support this story 100% and I neeed it to go on! Its up to YOU to continue this, all I can do is wait until u do. And I'll wait until the world explodes from global warming, I don't care I just want this story to continue and get added to hundreds of fans' favorite story list. I know how bad writers block can get and that is why I deleted my second story but I don't want this story to go down the same path so think, brain storm, imagine something cuz I love this story and u need to continue it!
allietheepic7 chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
she wants to be a mom. that kid is going to be fucked up for life
rxd-leader chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Geez Jazz, you're 19 stop acting like a 5 year old.
Dpfan chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
OH! I so did NOT need that well-written lemon. It makes it even BETTER knowing that Danielle is still Danny. But, back to the most important character, Sam. The way she explains to Dan how it's his baby... I just can't stop think how well of a mother she's gonna be. But making Danielle pregnant?! are you out of your mind?! she's like 15!
Dpfan chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Nice chapter! I can so see where this story is gonna go, and I love it!
Dpfan chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
this chapter is just plain wonderful. I love everything about it... well, except for Dan getting hurt.
Dpfan chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
My jaw literally dropped when I read that Danny killed his and his best friends parents, again just awful. Why is Danny doing this?
Dpfan chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Nice taste in music.
Dpfan chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
WTF… Danny just leaves Sam and now he rapes her and everything even worst, knowing that she's pregnant! It's just awful.
Dpfan chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Oh God…
Dpfan chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Wow… that's all I have to say about this.