Reviews for My Final Destination
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
I love this story! It's a little bit jumpy at times, but the characters are just perfect to read about.
dreamkj chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Ninja ending, gotta love a plot twist. And my character can be the weird force that caused everyone's death XD Do I reeeaaaally need to tell you? Yes? Okay: you're an awesome writer :) Keep on writing, keep on being awesome. :)
dreamkj chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Eeeeep, what happened?! Never thought I'd say this, but: oh no, the main character didn't die! XD
dreamkj chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Such a good chapter! There were like a bagillion twists in there haha. You're such a good writer! Keep writing, update soooooooon!
dreamkj chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Lol I happen to like the title XD Also, Alexandra is now my new best friend. :D Seriously, I just automatically liked her. So so so so sooooo good. Keep writing awesomely!
dreamkj chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Wow. this chapter was like, awesomely intense. I can't wait to see whether Bianca's alive!
Ps- thanks for the second shout-out! I feel loved haha.
dreamkj chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Haha yeah... I had noticed... lol no biggie though :)
dreamkj chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Haha thanks for the shout-out! And yes, I'll review each chapter. :D SPEAKING of which... Awesome chapter! Loved it! :) Now... I am off to read your Chapter 4... o.o ... *que dramatic hero music* XD
dreamkj chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Do I need to tell you? Yes? Okay, well I loved your chapter. Again. :) :) :)
dreamkj chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved it! I can tell you are really envisioning it in your head. :) Great beginning to a great story! :)