Reviews for Some Memories Never Fade
wildblueyonder6 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I really enjoyed this. Love the family dynamics (not much of a Twilight person but this wasn't about that really. I also love the way that we found out about Pa and the licking, telling a story within a story isn't always easy but you did a great job. I think I'm in love with soft Southern Jasper's "Suh" I think you wrote it as Sah, but same thing. I remember reading a book as a child that had the boy say Suh and it kind of melted my heart. I love too your humor. I write discipline fic too and it is hard to find ones that walk the line between punishment, fear, humor, respect and love. You did a nice job. I never felt that Jasper was anything thing more than matter of factly explaining things to Papa. Well done.
Shawna chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Great story and wonderful ending. I loved every word. Well done.
Shawna chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Great first chapter. This is my first time reading this story and I love what I've read so far. Keep up the good work.
jaspercullen143 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Cumor Hi, this fic is simply sensational, the confidence that shows Jasper Carlisle is very good, and that demonstrate love and concern for each other is also excente. Congratulations you do a great job ...
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Really cool bonding episode between our favorite soldier boy and his Papa. I love the way Jasper scolded Carlisle, and drove a few points home while at it. Carlisle's response was priceless though! I was cracking up! Silently, again, I might add.

This was a nice story. A good break between the longer ones.

Hugs, Che'
vacation chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Jasper's sure brave haha to meddle with the switches.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
wow i loved the chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
wow i got spanked by a switch once and that was by my grand pa
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
wow it is a good one thanks i am happy i found it
ana4242 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
"The saintly Carlisle Cullen, a hell raiser? Now that is a story I would love to hear tell one of these days." I second that nomination.
Princess Isabela chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I loved Carlisles questions and concerns ! He is the best ! Thanks for a wonderful story!
caughtforCarlisle chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
right on! loved all of it. Carlisle is so adorable i just love him and Jasper n this story. I love his compassion and his strength, i could go on and on. Jasper seems to have grown into quite the man...he seems very responsible and it would be good to see esme check him, though not spank him, for sassing her. I love your writing and i have to say, you have successfully pulled me back into the land of fanfiction. thanks for a great story, and yes I would love to see what Carlisle did to get that old fashion beat down. again. love this story.
caughtforCarlisle chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
okay I'm hooked. this is so good. i was immediaely pulled in. i love that you didn't go into detail right away about the spanking this morning. i could tell carlisle was struggling with it. you know he's an awesome dad and it hurts him to hurt his kids. i love that jasper is opening up to him. it shows that he trusts him and that he does have a lot of confidence in carlisle as his coven leader but more importantly as his father. i love the flashback about jasper and his biological family. this is so good. i am loving every lil bit of this.
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I love this story as to be honest cant get enough of Jasper and Carlisle. The ending was really funny when they are playing around. I wonder what Jasper had said to Esme on the morning?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »