Reviews for Its Never Really Over Till Its Over
abstractartist chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
This was a great fic... how come it's been abandoned?

I love the idea of Jason back and taking Liz and the boys to Italy, eventually. I also like that Liz was leaving town on her own... about darned time!

Although it's been a year, it would be great to see this finished. :)
GeorgiannaZ chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
I am so happy that I started this story! I wish that this was how GH had done it.
Love having a snarky, fiesty Lizzie back in action. I have missed that side of her so much over the years. The way that made her into a people pleaser really isn't true to the character that arrived in PC all those years ago. Always glad to have my two fav guards back. Intrigued to see Spinelli as you have him. It is a nice change from Sam worshipper.
Ready for more please!
Liason099 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Love this story please write more!
ilovedana53 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
I love this story and I can't wait for you to update
samantha chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
love it can't wait to read more.
sschu25319 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I really enjoy your writing, please continue this story, I don't know how you're going to deal with Jason's son with Sam though, that's a tough one. Still want Sam and Carly and Monica all to know that Jason chose Elizabeth in the end.
sschu25319 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Love this story, always liked Francis and Johnny and Elizabeth together with Jason, want to see all the wrongs made right where Liz is concerned, especially the way she's been treated by Monica, Sam, Sonny and Carly. I say punch them all.
ejliason chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
need more. Please. I am hooked.
Mel4113 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Love, love it! I Absolutely love the way you write Elizabeth, Francis & Johnny's friendship!
chawkchic chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Whoo hoo so happy Jason is ready to be a family man away from the drama.
bjq chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
I hope Sam and Monica get whats coming to them. What happened to MOnica?
Kikimoo chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Loved the last chapter, Lizzie came back to life and let's them have it. Sounds like Elizabeth and Jason are heading down the right path. thanks
Pamela chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
loved this chapter-he's awake and now they are planning a life together away from PC.
love the guys.

more soon
babeboo1968 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
That was wonderful. So glad jason is finally awake to tell her his plans.
twin69 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Chapter 7...WOW You Go Lizzie! So glad that she told them both off...please have Jason know that and for them to know that Jason has fake his death for Elizabeth!

Chapter 8...I do want Sam & Monica know that Jason faked his death for Elizbaeth! Glad that they are going to be a couple and going to Italy!