Reviews for Its Never Really Over Till Its Over
mindy young chapter 8 . 10/12
when are you going to update this It's Never Really Over Till It's Over
Bryantk82 chapter 8 . 2/27
Love it please write more
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Please continue this story.
abstractartist chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
This was a great fic... how come it's been abandoned?

I love the idea of Jason back and taking Liz and the boys to Italy, eventually. I also like that Liz was leaving town on her own... about darned time!

Although it's been a year, it would be great to see this finished. :)
GeorgiannaZ chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
I am so happy that I started this story! I wish that this was how GH had done it.
Love having a snarky, fiesty Lizzie back in action. I have missed that side of her so much over the years. The way that made her into a people pleaser really isn't true to the character that arrived in PC all those years ago. Always glad to have my two fav guards back. Intrigued to see Spinelli as you have him. It is a nice change from Sam worshipper.
Ready for more please!
Liason099 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Love this story please write more!
ilovedana53 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
I love this story and I can't wait for you to update
samantha chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
love it can't wait to read more.
sschu25319 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I really enjoy your writing, please continue this story, I don't know how you're going to deal with Jason's son with Sam though, that's a tough one. Still want Sam and Carly and Monica all to know that Jason chose Elizabeth in the end.
sschu25319 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Love this story, always liked Francis and Johnny and Elizabeth together with Jason, want to see all the wrongs made right where Liz is concerned, especially the way she's been treated by Monica, Sam, Sonny and Carly. I say punch them all.
ejliason chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
need more. Please. I am hooked.
Mel4113 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Love, love it! I Absolutely love the way you write Elizabeth, Francis & Johnny's friendship!
chawkchic chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Whoo hoo so happy Jason is ready to be a family man away from the drama.
bjq chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
I hope Sam and Monica get whats coming to them. What happened to MOnica?
Kikimoo chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Loved the last chapter, Lizzie came back to life and let's them have it. Sounds like Elizabeth and Jason are heading down the right path. thanks