Reviews for Office Conduct
this account equals abandoned chapter 1 . 1/25
Haha! XD This was so funny! I'm definately adding this to my favourites! Good job!
PleasantlyPremeditated chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I LOVE THIS! Haha. First of all, I really enjoy reading fics where Ed's doing some of the more mundane, commonplace tasks given to those in the military. Second, I loved the way you represented him as what he really was at this point and time... a kid. I think a lot of people tend to really overlook that, though both anime do their best at throwing in reminders. It was downright adorable. And the characterization was spot on. I just... I loved it. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
GENIUS! any person who can read this without laughing needs to be banned from the internets. Mwahahaha
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I am horse laughing! :D Amazing!
lilyflower chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh Ed...you gotta luv him when he does things like this. Fun read! Your Hawkeye was perfect! She's badass! Good for her protecting the goods. Lily
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Ed will figure it out eventually...late/post FMAB.

Roy enjoyed that way too much. Wish he had told Hawkeye about the water balloon comment, though. That bit was awesome!

Looking forward to more from you! Maybe some more oneshots like this?
aquariTerrible chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
It begins. Reading your other fics, that is.

I laughed so loud at this! That conversation is almost 100% something that I had heard several times in grade school (and was shamefully a part of one of them. "I kicked her boob. I said sorry! It was an accident, we were on the ice. Blah blah blah."). So, perfect right on. Yep. Thats definitely a realistic phrasing and response. Funny things are always easiest to remember in a fic.

I really enjoyed how you had Ed asking all those questions about the paperwork- again soo realistic, and its a great show-dont-tell about his intelligence (even though the show is all "he's a genius! smart kid. genius!" a few times).

I love how you give the female characters more depth (! it was very skimmed over, crunched, and lacking I found a lot in FMA and FMA:B as far as I've seen. Its nice to see Riza and Pinako in the other story have more to say and do)

This is just too great. Frickin Mustang too, that man is an AWFUL influence. But such GOOD characterization and just playing the kid in that way. I- Its just a huge amount of fantastic all crammed into these words.

And again, I cannot stress how good you are at phrasing it so it paints the scene! Thats the biggest thing in fic IMO, if it can be read like watching the show, or watching a skit or anything like that- its got a huge advantage.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh! Too funny!
Blackwind137 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I could not stop laughing...Oh my god, that was fricken rich! Very well done, my friend!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I've gotta say, I liked the water balloon bit, but what really cracked me up was Mustang's conversation with Hawkeye afterward. I kept waiting for him to mention the water balloons. XD

Poor Ed!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
OMG This was so funny! I was smiling like a madman in my school's cafeteria! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! This was amazingly good! I liked it a bunch! I would have liked to see Hawkeye reaction to the "water balloon" sentence! It could have been funny too! Seriously, though, OUTSIDE! I'm impressed Riza didn't simply pulled the trigger at Roy for saying something like this to Ed, for ENCOURAGING a CHILD to have SEXUAL activities as long as it's OUTSIDE of the office and off the clock!
YOU FUCKING KILLED ME WITH THIS ONE!
MemoriesOfVoxei

P.S. I apologize for the use of bad words. It seems I have been a tiny bit influenced by our favourite Edward Elric wonderfully well kept in characters in your fics!
RedL11Tditrict chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh wow, this was entirely unexpected but very cute. This really cast the office like a house, you can see Hawkeye as the caring but stern mom, Mustang as the novas but trying father, and Ed is like the foster child thrown into the mix. I loved how he imagined Mustang hanging up the phone and swallowing him. I got more than one laugh reading this write more foolhardy comedy. It's great.
KissMeDeadlyT-T chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OH GOD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD I LAUGHED I NEVER LAUGH THIS HARD AT THINGS but god I was choking and rolling and jeeeeeeez this was freaking awesome. x'D

By the way, thepumpkinqueen712 told me to come here, and I'll admit I was not expecting this whatsoever. I'm not disappointed in the least though. xD
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
ghfhfkfdekgdtdfhjf

I can't

fhfghdsavV4

yOU you just ruined it

I flipgfdgh

I'm broken

My eyes are bleeding

And here I thought I would never had the misfortune of something like this scraping my eyes out and shoving them back in

But hey, it was well written, I can say that very honestly and truthfully

BUT YOU RUINED ME I JUST SAW RIZA AS A MOTHER FIGURE I AM RUUISDFGIINNNDEDDDD
NameNO0 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Yeah go ahead outside the office Ed. Fist time Ed shows up in Roy's office with a red hand print across his cheek he's going to be p'oed. Yet another good read. Please keep them coming. I can't decide if I like the longies or the shorties better.