Reviews for Bleeding Rose of Gotham
Abby chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
I love it please continue
Jess chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I would love to know what happens next! Please please keep writing? :)
DancingQueen21 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This was good, and realistic. I liked it. Keep it up.

With a tub of jam, DancingQueen21
Insanity's Breaking Point chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really like it. I just wish thst I had read your fic before this so I could know what it was like and what to expect, but that's the fun of a new story I guess. I hope to read more from you soon. i kind of like how the Joker is recognizing her mothers murder, and going to renact it on her just to crush the Bats spirit 'cause it does soundlike him, or at least the him that I think of. Please! Update soon!
Firesister 0404 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Please Write More
DancingQueen21 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is MUCH better. I really like it. We saw some deeper sides to Rosa, which is good. Your 1st person is SO much better! Just be careful of this:

I hated when Carol got angry with me, I reflected on.

That was just an example. Don't say 'I reflected on'. It sounds unnatural. That's a third person kind of device. Otherwise the 1st person was great.

This really has a Batman feel to it now, which is awesome. Be careful you don't switch tenses. You went into present tense a couple times. I don't mean thoughts, I mean when describing actions. In the flashback you went to present tense a couple times too. Just be careful of that. These are minor, technical things that come with experiance. Your fic is great!

With a tub of jam, DancingQueen21