Reviews for Son of a Marauder
Bladre MKT chapter 7 . 2/21
This... Was somewhat odd for me. The directions it took were simple and obvious yet it got deep quite fast. It was quite good though, and very sound, even if a bit odd how the magical life seems to run. Here is hoping for some more.
Luna's Meow chapter 7 . 2/1
Futanari... something. Not so good with katakana.
Corwyn chapter 7 . 1/28
I'm enjoying this story so far, and I hope it continues. Thanks for sharing it.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 7 . 1/24
So Hermione was pansy's slave and pansy was Malfoys? That's just nasty!
Temporal Knight chapter 2 . 1/15
I have to say I was utterly loving Kreacher's commentary during Hermione' (can it really be called that when only one side actually listens?) with Ron. By the end of it I was wishing she would just let the enthusiastic little guy have some fun.

I'm liking this story. It definitely brings up some of the major inherent problems with JKR's canon. I am sorry to say I never really considered these the first time through but as I read more and more fanfiction I have rather extreme issues with going back to the novels. It's nice to see fanfics that call out the stupid and rampant bigotry in the depicted society.
Wombaat chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Probably heard this before but are you sure that you shouldn't call yourself Piter De Vries, yes I love the play you've done with the Disclaimer.

Is this story continued anywhere else on the interwebz? I really want to know how it continues and being that the last update was 3 odd years ago I'm hoping that it's out there somewhere. If not I'll just have to continue with the rejected path.

I really like the way that you've developed the characters into something that is a lot more adult and three dimensional. The sex, which plays a fairly large part I have to say, fits the darker storyline and I'll admit that after this chapter I'm pining to see the hinted at scene with Harry, Hermione and Tonks, especially with the various combinations that her spells and abilities can open on our young heroine.

Though it's not just the sex tbh. You've also hooked me in with the "Wizard - Guns are naughty, 'mkay; Harry - I don't give a fuck" theme that you've put in together with the squib army hints you're using.

Even if you didn't continue past this point It's still been an excellent read. Now it's back to Rejected Path that I'm about half way through so far.
HairyLimey chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Please tell me this story isn't dead three years and no update?...bugger it is dead isn't it?
robertsmithseeker chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
Really enjoying this story hope to see it continue in the future.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
This is just pathetic, well Harry is fucking pathetic. Really, he's going to take down Voldemort when despite being armed with a gun and wand he can't fight four school children? Then he lets himself get tortured whilst still armed with a fucking gun and just thinks Luna's going to be fine with Crabbe and Goyle? Yeh fuck that shit.
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
ironhair chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Are the remaining chapters posted somewhere else?
talos402000 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
You seriously need to update this soon. That was very well written. I like how Luna is not the dumb blonde many other stories make her out to be.
BadAZKenB chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Lemons? I started reading this hoping to see something along the lines of "The Sniper" by another author here. Instead, it dissolved into a smut fic. Too much for me. I barely found enough story in last two chapters (once skipping over all the smut) to make it worthwhile.
kyloshi711 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I'm really enjoying Kreacher and Ron. Never thought I'd find Kreacher funny!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014