Reviews for Son of a Marauder
robertsmithseeker chapter 7 . 2/19
Really enjoying this story hope to see it continue in the future.
This is just pathetic, well Harry is fucking pathetic. Really, he's going to take down Voldemort when despite being armed with a gun and wand he can't fight four school children? Then he lets himself get tortured whilst still armed with a fucking gun and just thinks Luna's going to be fine with Crabbe and Goyle? Yeh fuck that shit.
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/3
ironhair chapter 7 . 2/3
Are the remaining chapters posted somewhere else?
talos402000 chapter 7 . 1/14
You seriously need to update this soon. That was very well written. I like how Luna is not the dumb blonde many other stories make her out to be.
BadAZKenB chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Lemons? I started reading this hoping to see something along the lines of "The Sniper" by another author here. Instead, it dissolved into a smut fic. Too much for me. I barely found enough story in last two chapters (once skipping over all the smut) to make it worthwhile.
kyloshi711 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I'm really enjoying Kreacher and Ron. Never thought I'd find Kreacher funny!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Another abandoned fic...
omh666 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Bah, yet another fic which was abandoned in November 2012.
Lady Nyshah chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
bg777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Just read this I enjoyed it almost as much as the other of your stories I am reading. Hope you will update this.
kelwin chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
one thing I don't get is most people write girls as being all by. most males are not gay or by so why would that be different for girls. also there is no such thing as girl sex there is only sex and what girls most do which is fingering or aural good fick so far but I just had to say that nothing against your fic
Araytigre chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Nice! Poor Harry, he's had three women so far, and none of them have been Hermione or Luna. One of them was already pregnant, and the other two either are, or will be very soon, particularly how his Magic is currently working. That's not to say that his two favorites won't be very soon either. I wonder who else will be added to the list? I can think of a few that might be added, such as: Daphne, Susan, Tracey, maybe even the Patil's too. With Draco and his bookends gone, that's the lions share of his school nemesis' gone, he still has Snape and a few other Slytherin peons left (whether or not THIS Snape is truly on the light side remains to be seen). Saving Mrs Figg's house is a pretty smart idea, the DE's have already hit it, so they have no real need to go back to it, so theoretically, Pansy should be safe, unless she does something monumentally stupid. Harry still needs to get together with those Squibs and get his battle plans worked out, along with all of the equipment that they will need (as well as the training). Hopefully, you will get back to this when you can. Thank You. TTFN
NavalCombatTeam2525 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I'm not going to lie. After reading Hogwarts U, this story does not impress me and this chapter almost made me want to gouge my eyes out. Here's why:
1) Bringing up James Bond as a way to fight a war. Seriously?
2) You say torturing people is wrong, yet you let Harry and Hermione believe a slave potion is a good solution to the issue with Ron. And then you complain about JKR having the Weasley twins selling love potions (which never actually worked, as stated in 'Half-Blood Prince'. If you're going to involve morals in this story, please don't jump around with them. I would rather torture someone (for information, not out of hate) than make them a slave.
3) Potions Cliche.
4) Not going below the surface of Harry Potter. You make complaints against parts of the Harry Potter books, but only for reasons everyone can see. It could just be me, but I usually try to look below the surface. Let's take Dumbledore not training Harry for instance. You have Harry and Hermione start saying that Dumbledore should have trained him because of the prophecy. I have nothing against that since I believe that as well. What I dislike is how you go no further and explore the reasons why Dumbledore might have done what he did. Maybe he didn't want Harry to fight the war, so maybe that's why he tried to search for Horcruxes on his own instead of telling Harry about Voldemort. While you're right that Dumbledore should have done more, I wish you had Hermione, or Harry actually, explore the reasoning behind his actions instead of just looking at the front of it.
That's about it. I don't know if I'll continue reading this story or not.
I think I'll stick with Hogwarts U.
Anyway, from one OEF/OIF vet to another, good luck on your writing.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
'publically' should be 'publicly' (in chapter 2 "in him as I did. So while he was publically against the marriage, especially")