Reviews for Son of a Marauder
Wombaat chapter 7 . 11/7
Probably heard this before but are you sure that you shouldn't call yourself Piter De Vries, yes I love the play you've done with the Disclaimer.

Is this story continued anywhere else on the interwebz? I really want to know how it continues and being that the last update was 3 odd years ago I'm hoping that it's out there somewhere. If not I'll just have to continue with the rejected path.

I really like the way that you've developed the characters into something that is a lot more adult and three dimensional. The sex, which plays a fairly large part I have to say, fits the darker storyline and I'll admit that after this chapter I'm pining to see the hinted at scene with Harry, Hermione and Tonks, especially with the various combinations that her spells and abilities can open on our young heroine.

Though it's not just the sex tbh. You've also hooked me in with the "Wizard - Guns are naughty, 'mkay; Harry - I don't give a fuck" theme that you've put in together with the squib army hints you're using.

Even if you didn't continue past this point It's still been an excellent read. Now it's back to Rejected Path that I'm about half way through so far.
HairyLimey chapter 7 . 10/24
Please tell me this story isn't dead three years and no update?...bugger it is dead isn't it?
robertsmithseeker chapter 7 . 2/19
Really enjoying this story hope to see it continue in the future.
This is just pathetic, well Harry is fucking pathetic. Really, he's going to take down Voldemort when despite being armed with a gun and wand he can't fight four school children? Then he lets himself get tortured whilst still armed with a fucking gun and just thinks Luna's going to be fine with Crabbe and Goyle? Yeh fuck that shit.
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/3
ironhair chapter 7 . 2/3
Are the remaining chapters posted somewhere else?
talos402000 chapter 7 . 1/14
You seriously need to update this soon. That was very well written. I like how Luna is not the dumb blonde many other stories make her out to be.
BadAZKenB chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Lemons? I started reading this hoping to see something along the lines of "The Sniper" by another author here. Instead, it dissolved into a smut fic. Too much for me. I barely found enough story in last two chapters (once skipping over all the smut) to make it worthwhile.
kyloshi711 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I'm really enjoying Kreacher and Ron. Never thought I'd find Kreacher funny!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Another abandoned fic...
omh666 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Bah, yet another fic which was abandoned in November 2012.
Lady Nyshah chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
bg777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Just read this I enjoyed it almost as much as the other of your stories I am reading. Hope you will update this.
kelwin chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
one thing I don't get is most people write girls as being all by. most males are not gay or by so why would that be different for girls. also there is no such thing as girl sex there is only sex and what girls most do which is fingering or aural good fick so far but I just had to say that nothing against your fic
Araytigre chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Nice! Poor Harry, he's had three women so far, and none of them have been Hermione or Luna. One of them was already pregnant, and the other two either are, or will be very soon, particularly how his Magic is currently working. That's not to say that his two favorites won't be very soon either. I wonder who else will be added to the list? I can think of a few that might be added, such as: Daphne, Susan, Tracey, maybe even the Patil's too. With Draco and his bookends gone, that's the lions share of his school nemesis' gone, he still has Snape and a few other Slytherin peons left (whether or not THIS Snape is truly on the light side remains to be seen). Saving Mrs Figg's house is a pretty smart idea, the DE's have already hit it, so they have no real need to go back to it, so theoretically, Pansy should be safe, unless she does something monumentally stupid. Harry still needs to get together with those Squibs and get his battle plans worked out, along with all of the equipment that they will need (as well as the training). Hopefully, you will get back to this when you can. Thank You. TTFN