Reviews for The Alpha to My Alpha
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Hello xD so awesome ! I really hope there is more of this haha
AshesCastle chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Omg, such a good fic! Please make a sequel!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was fantastic. I'm disappointed that there's only one chapter but here's hoping you have a sequel in your profile?

But anywho, this was amazing. I really like the dynamics for the pack now that there are two Alphas (minor Alpha, etc) and I love the way Stiles reacted to Jackson being his usual douchey self. :)
FireEthereal chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So Good!

I love how thought out and well explained the pack dynamics are.

The scene where Derek comes to Stiles in the yard I loved (especially the bad puppy bit, but also for the way you described things about Stiles' feelings and Derek staying calm and approaching slowly. (Loved the way that you described things throughout this story really).)

I loved the way that Derek keeps scruffing him throughout the story a) cause its so cute and b) cause its so logical and totally gives that impression of him being a puppy gently reprimanded by a parent.

Love the title, its what drew me to the story and the clip in the summary from the alpha attacking Stiles drew me in.

I adored Lydia's response to Stiles as an Alpha, and him asserting his domanace over Jackson was awesome. (Again, the whole entire pack meeting was so well described and I loved it! (Especially the Derek challenging him to count the people there before and the way the pack responded to an unknown wolf and the image of Derek flanked by Stiles and Scott. (My art skills are way not up to par but kinda really want to create that image. I'll let you know if I do, a first attempt at fic art maybe.))) ... (I multibracket stuff far too much).

Oh so many things I loved about how you wrote this story, so what else should I say...

Stiles panic attack and him taking in all the smells - really well described and loved the later a lot.

Also loved the "may or may not" thing you did a few times.

Oh and the bits with Stiles dad and the food stuff (the Stiles making him have margerine, and the him sending his dad out for food, and the comment about Scott's mom actually feeding her son when he calls his dad) all good.

And ya.

Loved it, all of it. Really well written. The details of the pack dynamics and what it would be for a) Stiles being turned and b) him being an Alpha, all of it was well thought out. The characters were all very well written with a natural flow to them, and as I already said so many times, I loved the style of how you described things. Very well rounded story over all.

Oh and also, loved the highlighting of how Stiles was an important part of the pack even as human and that there were advantages in what he was able to do as human.

So, ya. Loved it. And so much so that I over came the "I'm too lazy and tired to actually log in" feeling cause I had to actually give you a review, a detailed review. :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Really Really awesome story I loved the whole thing from beginning to end. I've always loved werewolf Stiles but yours was awesome. Did I say awesome already?
tiberius224 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I enjoyed this story immensely. It seems to me like it should be one chapter of a longer story, and toward the end. I get the feeling as I read this the unknown alpha Stiles killed had been watching Derek and the others for some time before abducting him. The wolf seems to know the area as well as Derek's pack, and obviously has a very low opinion of Derek. Of course you never really did say how long the rogue alpha had been in the area. You did allude to the fact the hunters knew there was a werewolf killing others and were blaming Derek's pack. I'm surprised there wasn't more conflict with said hunters but oh well.

I'm curious as to what Chris Argent's reaction would be to Stiles not only becoming a werewolf but Derek's second-in-command. I can just imagine Alison being proud as she tells her father she gave Stiles the knife that ultimately took a murderer's life even as she tells him about Stiles being kidnapped and ultimate turning. It might make an interesting sequel.
KattyByNature chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LOVED! This
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i hope there would be a sequel X)
love your story
Itscloudyoutside chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Albelavfidbslg AWSOME! Mooooorrree please!
blatant-fanservice-lover chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This had me reading till 3:44am because I couldn't put it down. Now I have to go to sleep. Thanks for the great story.