Reviews for Once Upon a Time
yourealoverimarunner chapter 2 . 2/28
update? i'm crying.
onewritergirl93 chapter 2 . 2/5
Oooh, are you gonna finish this? I like it!
daysofyeshi chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Please please update!
sarahballoon chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
GAHH!SO GOOD!CONTINUE PLEASE ASAP!
Camille chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I see what you did there! The apple. The fainting. Oh that was good! I really like this story. Poor Betsy! And Morgan and is wheely chair..Please update! LOVE IT!
ncisloverinnc chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Ooh, you have to update this! I love the fairy tale parallels.
liltle chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
...and she will get her happily ever after, or occasionally. Love the start of this story, and that last scene, I would very much like to see Danny fixing it up the 'we know what he will do' scene. Lovely chap!
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Man you have to update this! I loved it! Please update soon!
ooo a jellybean chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
How very Snow White of Mindy. It was cute that Danny wanted to take her out to eat :)
quisinart4 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Oh no, I'm so sad you haven't updated this story in a while cause it was an amazing start! I'm really curious about what Mindy has, and I can't wait to see Danny's reaction. Betsy crying about poisoning her was adorable and spot on hehe, and I would have loved to read more. Hope you'll consider updating if inspired,'thank you :)
XxRinahSaurXx chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Such a good to be mean or anything but the past tense of eat is than that this is an awesome story and I think you should continue with it.

XxRinahSaurXx
XxRinahSaurXx chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Such a good cl
Haiti2013 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful! Please continue.
DeenaTweety chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Ahhh on no poor Mindy! You have to update sooooon so we don't have to live with this cliff-hanger!

I love the writing and I really hope you continue.
IslandGem chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Cool, modern feel to an old fairytale theme. Please continue, its a great story.