Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Dee chapter 2 . 6/10
Ahhh so good! Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Uh, why do you keep using the verb 'eat' in the present tense? There are other tenses for it as well, you know. Fix that. It's pretty decent though.
yourealoverimarunner chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
update? i'm crying.
onewritergirl93 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Oooh, are you gonna finish this? I like it!
daysofyeshi chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Please please update!
sarahballoon chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
GAHH!SO GOOD!CONTINUE PLEASE ASAP!
Camille chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I see what you did there! The apple. The fainting. Oh that was good! I really like this story. Poor Betsy! And Morgan and is wheely chair..Please update! LOVE IT!
ncisloverinnc chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Ooh, you have to update this! I love the fairy tale parallels.
liltle chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
...and she will get her happily ever after, or occasionally. Love the start of this story, and that last scene, I would very much like to see Danny fixing it up the 'we know what he will do' scene. Lovely chap!
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Man you have to update this! I loved it! Please update soon!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
How very Snow White of Mindy. It was cute that Danny wanted to take her out to eat :)
quisinart4 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Oh no, I'm so sad you haven't updated this story in a while cause it was an amazing start! I'm really curious about what Mindy has, and I can't wait to see Danny's reaction. Betsy crying about poisoning her was adorable and spot on hehe, and I would have loved to read more. Hope you'll consider updating if inspired,'thank you :)
XxRinahSaurXx chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Such a good to be mean or anything but the past tense of eat is than that this is an awesome story and I think you should continue with it.

XxRinahSaurXx