Reviews for Family is everything
kahralove chapter 11 . 4/4
Thanks God, you still there:)
Okay, stay tune
kahralove chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Wow...congrats for your school,
Of course we will understand your explanation, grab your future but I hope you don't leave us hanging in here _
Thank you so much for this hope, I really appreciate it...:):)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Why did you stop this story? It was amazing! Can you please continue with more regular updates?
Randomly confessed chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Please give us another charpter. I'm more than intrested to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
This was a fantastic update. You have high voltage tension! ! Great job! Can't wait for more.
Jamscottroc54 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Omfg this chp was amazing.
Where the f*ck is skylar? Who's behind all this? I can't wait to find out. P.p.s
STforRK chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Oh, intense action packed chapte.
Jamscottroc54 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Ooh... This is getting interesting :D
uknown pov seems like denna or rauhl
STforRK chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Glad everyone is going to be okay after recent events. It seems the twins will soon be reunited and someone is out to cause trouble for the Mason-Amnell family.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Well this just took an interesting turn. I love how your developing this story. Great job.
STforRK chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
The family knows, will they be able to help the twins? Will the twins be able to handle what is happening and will happen to them? Looking forward to more.
Jamscottroc54 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Ooh... 0_0 getting more interesting. Can't wait to see how lux handles her transformation. And i think kari should be a lil bit stronger than lux, i mean if she's the only one who can stop her they can't be evenly matched can they? AWESOME CHP! P.p.s :)
Jamscottroc54 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Aaaah! Omg! Best chp ever! I can't wait to see wht happens next. P.p.s
STforRK chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Are they ready for what is coming?
Jamscottroc54 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012