Reviews for Rebirth: A Second Chance
digbygreen chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Hey, Quill! Has anyone picked up this story? Thanks!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
nice start keep up the good work
ChevyImpalaCryWolf chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I love it so far! And I am really interested in this challenge. I've written things but never had the courage to post or the time. I would like to try and do this challenge, but I gotta lot of school work and a part time job so if you let me do this challenge nothing will be posted until around mid May. I understand your rules and hope you let me try it out!
draco122 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
well sounds good but i am afraid i can't answer the challenge. I wish my luck to any that can
Draco122
Drauchenfyre chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Sorry to hear that. You have a distinctive 'flavour' to your writing that will be difficult, if not impossible, to replicate no matter who takes over the story. That being said, you're still going to continue 'New Beginning', right?
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Love to take a shot at this one
firebluebird2006 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
you going to continue the story?
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
It's been more than a year and this tale was not even mentioned in your profile update, so I guess abandoned or maybe on hiatus?
QUOTH37 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY,WILL THERE BE ANY?
Philosophize chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Please don't abandon!
Keena3105 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I like this story, will you be updating it again?
CrazyFairyTailer chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
CONTINUE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE
Oogies4u chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
oh my goodness.. hope your still writing the story :) Got to tell you I like the direction you've gone on this. a really good way to start a second chance :)
Links Soul chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
i like it alot. plz continue writing this story all the way to thier 7th year and hopefully beyond thier last year at hogwarts.
skyesmommy chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I love this the first was heart breaking. Loved Minerva in it. It showed the casing woman under the strict professor.I love any Harry and Hermione stories where they go back.I love how unique your story is. Please update