Reviews for See You Again
nadia1180 chapter 10 . 1/26
Shiruma is truly for the win! :)
Hiruma is the demon among other ukes xD
What a wonderful story! (﹏)
xRedRidingHoodx chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
That was just beautiful. I adore this story, you've written it absolutely perfect and I just didn't want it to end!
Your style of writing is perfect, and how you string together words is like how a professional musician plays. The pictures were vivid and full, I wasn't lacking any information and considering the grammar nazi I am, I didn't find many mistakes.
I actually am now quite a fan of this paring. I was more or less just reading every Eyeshield 21 fanfiction I could get my hands on, with characters I knew. I haven't finished the anime yet, and am about half way through. I haven't read the manga either so it was a bit hard. I am so glad I stumbled across this one though! I have no idea what I googled, but I'm thankful I did!
Yuki Rivaille chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
WONDERFULL!
*O* Arigatou desu!
Shiruma *Q*
dog chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
I'm just gonna say that I loved this story so much. It killed me to know It was short, but it was short and really really REALLY sweet
Great job
zephy rose chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
this is i believe the third time i have read this story and I'm still not tired of it. thanks go for gold for letting me see one of my favorite anime charterers in a whole new way while keeping the whole demon kingness about him.
Miss Hana chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOVIN' THIS! OMG! Love how the story flows! But still wondering what happened to that buttercup guy...
just somebody chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Let me spazz first...

KYAAAAA! This such a cute pairing! Have never thought of it before! Sadly, neither have I come across it while browsing through this fandom. I am glad you gave written this really. I was smiling to myself all the way... while reading (:

I must admit that Shin and Hiruma are quite OOC (Hiruma esp), but this is still a really sweet and fluffy fanfic to read.

About your writing, although it may not be the best out there, but I am sure your improving as you write!

And one last request, please write another fic of this pairing again! Will be on a look out for your new fics :D
Doodo chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Kyaaaa /!

Hiruma came all the way to meet Shin! So cute!

(I want to read this couple more!)
darkhuntressxir chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
beautiful ending...
JusticeKross chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I enjoyed this story emensly, thank you for finishing it.
Maory chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
That was awesome TwT
Thank you for this beautiful ending ! :D
Doodo chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This chapter was so sweet /!

And now Hiruma returned Shin' feeling! I'm so glad!
Doodo chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Don't know that Hiruma had a soft side too! (Only just for Shin !)
Doodo chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
And now Shin was a jealous and a bit fierce type !

And claimed Hiruma /!
Doodo chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Hiruma wasn't disgusted Shin's kiss /! Or maybe he liked it!?

And now that was sexy Hiruma, what will shin do next!? (To prove that he loved him)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »