Reviews for Golden Spiral
Valravna chapter 244 . 11/5/2016
I have just spent two nights reading your story. I enjoyed it. There were flaws with plot and characters, but it is for the most part an old story by now. But I loved the core of the story for all the clumsy words telling it at times. The snippets for the books are much better in terms of writing. As a devout SessKag shipper, I cannot help but love it. The way you brought in philosophy and played around with and explored some great questions like identity and purpose... and how you phrased it with Kagome being just that; Kagome. A girl named Kagome who happened to be the shikon miko rather than being the shikon miko first and foremost. But I felt somewhat bothered by how she seemed to always have to rely on him, that she was inferior in a sense. All in all, would (and will) read again. And rest assured, I shall read your books as well!
lunawolfy chapter 244 . 10/8/2016
I really like this story, ive read a few sesskags since becoming my fav paired up couples, this still has mystery since the first chapter, sometimes even doubling back to reread a passage i felt i misunderstood. Overall its simply wonderful keep going! X3 would really like to read the rest, update when you can!
E-man-dy-S chapter 240 . 7/6/2016
I started reading this back when you were still writing it. Was practically biting my nails off for updates. Finally got tired of that, so I went and read other stories. Sadly I completely forgot about this because of that. Only just found it again. Read it all in one seating. Thanks so much for writing this. Absolutely loved it. Looked up your new published book's on Amazon. Haven't been able to read them yet (low on funds) but I will as soon as I can. Cookies for you.
Guest chapter 65 . 4/23/2016
Ye as but what takes years to create can be destroyed in seconds minutes and hours
mwkarl chapter 240 . 4/1/2016
Iam so happy that you are going to keep going with your story. I have really missed the golden spiral. Congrats on publishing you work. Best of luck to you,and I cant wait to read more.
Toreh chapter 240 . 4/1/2016
I'm quite excited to see that you're continuing this. I hope to see a note when you start Diamond Lattice :) This was beautifully written.
Lady Natsuka chapter 241 . 3/28/2016
Woahh! Congrats on publishing both Silver Helix and Golden Spiral! Yue, Duomuer, and Seshen seem similar to Kagome, Inuyasha, and Sesshoumaru but I'm rather curious about how different they are from each other hmm... Also the usage of Chinese mythology vs. Japanese mythology is rather exciting haha. It's too bad that I don't have an Amazon account but I hope you get a lot of nice reviews soon! uwu

On another note, are you going to keep this fanfic up on ? I recall from the few other fanfics that I've read that have gotten published that the authors usually remove the fanfic from online, even if it's fairly different from the published work.
kagome'slove chapter 241 . 3/26/2016
I loved Golden spiral... Keep writing. Never let your inspiration go...

Best of wishes!
Angel-Rias chapter 240 . 3/24/2016
I was unable to leave an actual review as I have only ever bought the ebooks but I did leave a message in the forum section for both. I can't wait to get the money to buy these and read them. I will definitely be rereading these stories. They were some of my favorites. So glad you are back and can't wait to read Diamond Lattice
laraine272 chapter 22 . 1/3/2016
Kanime-sama Gajeel Natsu-san Gray Sting-kun Levi-sensei Sesshomaru-sama momo-san/tuxedo mask
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 239 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful :')
Inuyasha chapter 221 . 12/6/2015
I am confuse, what happened to the Bird demon that guided Kagome in the underworld? I thought she was going to try and revive her after she found Sesshamoru
Rose
Kelly chapter 112 . 7/5/2015
I've always wondered what it would be like if it were Kagome and Sesshomaru. I absolutely love it. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up. Maybe someday you can create your own feudal fairy tale about love, and struggles, and pain.
Guest chapter 239 . 5/16/2015
My gosh, what iv just read was an inspirational saga. I could not stop reading i did not untill i reached the end. This is utterly delightful and emotional, i would buy this and keep it in my permanent selection. I hope you never lose that fire in your heart that drives you to write.
laraine272 chapter 239 . 4/9/2015