Reviews for Golden Spiral
E-man-dy-S chapter 240 . 7/6
I started reading this back when you were still writing it. Was practically biting my nails off for updates. Finally got tired of that, so I went and read other stories. Sadly I completely forgot about this because of that. Only just found it again. Read it all in one seating. Thanks so much for writing this. Absolutely loved it. Looked up your new published book's on Amazon. Haven't been able to read them yet (low on funds) but I will as soon as I can. Cookies for you.
Ye as but what takes years to create can be destroyed in seconds minutes and hours
mwkarl chapter 240 . 4/1
Iam so happy that you are going to keep going with your story. I have really missed the golden spiral. Congrats on publishing you work. Best of luck to you,and I cant wait to read more.
Toreh chapter 240 . 4/1
I'm quite excited to see that you're continuing this. I hope to see a note when you start Diamond Lattice :) This was beautifully written.
Lady Natsuka chapter 241 . 3/28
Woahh! Congrats on publishing both Silver Helix and Golden Spiral! Yue, Duomuer, and Seshen seem similar to Kagome, Inuyasha, and Sesshoumaru but I'm rather curious about how different they are from each other hmm... Also the usage of Chinese mythology vs. Japanese mythology is rather exciting haha. It's too bad that I don't have an Amazon account but I hope you get a lot of nice reviews soon! uwu

On another note, are you going to keep this fanfic up on ? I recall from the few other fanfics that I've read that have gotten published that the authors usually remove the fanfic from online, even if it's fairly different from the published work.
kagome'slove chapter 241 . 3/26
I loved Golden spiral... Keep writing. Never let your inspiration go...

Best of wishes!
Angel-Rias chapter 240 . 3/24
I was unable to leave an actual review as I have only ever bought the ebooks but I did leave a message in the forum section for both. I can't wait to get the money to buy these and read them. I will definitely be rereading these stories. They were some of my favorites. So glad you are back and can't wait to read Diamond Lattice
laraine272 chapter 22 . 1/3
Kanime-sama Gajeel Natsu-san Gray Sting-kun Levi-sensei Sesshomaru-sama momo-san/tuxedo mask
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 239 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful :')
Inuyasha chapter 221 . 12/6/2015
I am confuse, what happened to the Bird demon that guided Kagome in the underworld? I thought she was going to try and revive her after she found Sesshamoru
Rose
Kelly chapter 112 . 7/5/2015
I've always wondered what it would be like if it were Kagome and Sesshomaru. I absolutely love it. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up. Maybe someday you can create your own feudal fairy tale about love, and struggles, and pain.
Guest chapter 239 . 5/16/2015
My gosh, what iv just read was an inspirational saga. I could not stop reading i did not untill i reached the end. This is utterly delightful and emotional, i would buy this and keep it in my permanent selection. I hope you never lose that fire in your heart that drives you to write.
laraine272 chapter 239 . 4/9/2015
( muffled sobs ) T-T I can't stop the tears
laraine272 chapter 220 . 4/9/2015
Um what about her guide... You know the girl who kinda helped her get to the underworld
laraine272 chapter 192 . 4/8/2015
What I like most about this story is the fact that you can really tell that you put time and effort into this